SEVEN

"Psst"

"Psst"

"Psst psst"

Psst psst psst"

Consequences, that ventured after my stunt had me highlighted as a heroic figure in the eyes of a certain young boy. Who psst pssted me with the adoration I pss pss at Glitters. she consistently ignores me- But since Samuel Martin was an offspring of the person who ran Visions inc, in which I basically was a lazy pest they pay for munching snacks behind the desk most of the day- I waved at Samuel , third day in row. My grin way wide for my face to hold. In humble scarcam.

"How you doing love?" yes, he promoted his stage to flirting on day two- and today he even handed me a rose that I pretended to be so jubilant of. The childish furor from the kid who occasionally bullied the staffs for useless necessities for himself was suddenly a gentleman after that day.

He usually would swing by during his weekends, but since his middle school semester concluded, our office has now became his personal playground.

And me- his personal super hero,

"Not all heroes wear capes you know" his voice was a mix of baby range and pre pubescent crack, amusing was his concentrated smirk that I bet was an alternative to his innocent smile "But you- are one person I am looking forward to work with from the day I join here"

He hops and sat on the table, smoothing his formal beige full sleeved shirt.

"You are twelve"

"Eleven" he corrects

"Eleven" I rectify, typing the emails to order the essentials for the penthouse I was to stock up for our foreign Directorial Executive joining our team from god knows when.

Actually- everyone else does know the schedule. I happened to be the only sloth who was too bored to read the group mails despite given in charge of the very person's personal assistance.

"You are a kid still" I smile, glancing at his subtle frown "You have lot of time to think and do what you actually like than follow the familiar chain"

The pang of advising him to dream when I couldn't myself peace with the ideas I had was so stupid, but when I suspected his wondering silence I know what it meant-

"You have different ambitions don't you?"

He looks at me, his parted brunette hair to side gives him an angelic angle. But then he opens his mouth-

"But isn't it money that would make me look cooler while I court a girl?"

Both my brows shot up, his cheeky grin almost got me amazed. But living with two boys had provided me with quite the strength to be prepared for such talks.