Chapter 2: Lax game

Author note: Thank you priyapatel for noticing that my computer autocorrects dates that make the storyline not make sense. For context this chapter is currently taking place in 2015. Here are the ages in case you get confused by how years work like I do: Cas- 18, JK – 17 (cause not Sept. yet), Jin – 21 (cause not Dec. yet), Suga – 21, Hobi – 20, RM -19(cause not Sept. yet), Jimin, 18 (cause not Oct. yet), Tae – 18 (cause not Dec. yet)

Remember people, I may be an engineer but time is an illusion to me and makes no sense without a calculator.

Anyways, hope you like the next chapter.

-Book

Just for this chapter

"Italics in quotes is Korean"

Regular is English

May 15, 2015

The guys had made it to the bottom of the bleachers and were scanning the teams on the sideline while the JV game finished up. "Hey, Namjoon?" Jin asks, "Do you have any actual way of knowing which one she is? Like physical description? Jersey number? Got a phone you can call? Or did we not get that far in planning things?"

"Umm...hmm..." Namjoon opens his mouth and then closes it while looking deep in thought. The younger members start snickering while the older ones just roll their eyes.

Hobi smirks at the others before walking up to the fence and saying loud enough for all the players to hear, "Hey Cas!" A girl with long burgundy hair looks up with a confused expression and walks over to the gate while Hobi turns to Namjoon and says,"How hard was that? Your IQ rights have been revoked. I'm claiming them now."

"Can I help you?" The girl asks with a tilt of her head. The guys respond by shoving Namjoon forward. He rubs the back of his neck and pulls down the mask to smile at her, "JOON!" She yells before vaulting over the fence.

The rest of the guys mouths drop as the watch this girl bear hug Namjoon, "She just... jumped that fence?!" Jin says, well almost asks.

"She's the same HEIGHT AS NAMJOON!" Jimin whisper yells at Yoongi while pulling on his arm. "That's so not fair."

Tae is laughing with Hobi while Jungkook eyes up the fence, wondering if he could do the same. "How do you think she knew it was Namjoon?" Hobi asks Tae.

"5 bucks says the dimples" A new voice joins the conversation and they look to the girl smirking while continuing to hug Namjoon.

"I see your Korean has progressed..." Namjoon mutters.

She turns to him and says, "And I see you've adopted some of my impulsiveness. I'm so proud." She feigns wiping away a tear before pulling Namjoon down into a headlock and playing with his hair, "AND you fixed the god awful hair cut. Thank the lord for small mercies." Cas lets him go only for him to huff in response to her innocent look, "Why are you here though and why didn't you tell me you were coming?!"

"I wanted to surprise you for your Senior Night Game. The guys came along because they wouldn't let me leave the country alone." Namjoon answers.

Tae slides up on the Cas's other side and says, "He'd lose his passport and be stuck halfway around the world. So we always travel in a pack that way there are at least 6 others watching his passport for him." Namjoon glares at Tae as he extends his hand, "The names Taehyung, or Tae if it's easier. Thought I'd introduce myself since Joon-hyung seems to be lacking in manners at the moment."