Chapter 28

Author Note: Dates suck and I would much rather be home writing fanfiction.

I still have two separate ways this story can go. Basically it's hinging on whether I would include covid or not. This decision will drastically change the entire plot line and even the final pack decision.

Also, I order steak and shrimp tonight for dinner, cause I was trying to treat myself. They sent me a potato and some mushy vegetables. I have actually cried over food tonight and decided I think we're goin to watch kdramas and curse the world.

-Book

The Got7 and Big Bang packs were sitting in a plane waiting for Cas. Cars had been sent to pick up both packs, which in itself was unexpected, their shock at the situation only increasing when they'd been driven straight onto the tarmac to board a jet. Questioning glances were exchanged between the two packs and Got7 confirmed that, no, they hadn't realized the woman had a private jet at her beck and call. A fancy one at that. The stewardess had welcomed them onboard, telling them to feel free to use the fully paid for mini bar and snack station before motioning for them to take any of the couches. There was even a desk in the back corner of the plane, with a white board covered in random scribbles.

The group's heads turn towards the door as two security guards walk on board. Cas following them while on the phone with someone, clearly upset, "I don't care Kimiko. I'm giving you the two options, either he's arrested as soon as he makes it back to the country, or I'll challenge the damn idiot to an honor duel. Hell, I'm sure I'd have a number of alphas clamoring to act as a champion for me." Cas stops talking and stalks down the plane, not acknowledging anyone else except to weave around their feet. Two more security guards enter the plane and take up stations at the front and back.

The hatch closes, but the plane stays still, the pilots opening the door to the cockpit and staring back at the omega who's thrown her feet up on the desk, eyes rolling at whatever the person on the other line says, "And I'm telling you that I don't care who his parents are. He alpha ordered one of my omega engineers. He ordered her to hand in subpar drawings and then tried to push her to give him all of her best designs so he could present them as his own. He's a cheat, a liar, and a coward. So, either you handle this or I will. That man will learn the consequences of his actions one way or another."

More silence fills the plane as she starts throwing a paper weight up and down in the air. Her hand clenching around it as her feet slam down to the floor, "Well if the CEO wants to threaten me he can do it to my face, not through a damn messenger. I have the entire company in the palm of my hand, and we all know it. The only reason he even has a job is because I don't enjoy doing the paperwork. Oh, and feel free to tell him that I have plenty of options available to me if I decide his position is no longer needed. Kimiko, have a wonderful evening. I will meet with you tomorrow about a new job listing we apparently need to make."

She hangs up the phone, throwing it into a desk drawer and ignoring the ringing that starts. She closes the drawer and cuts off the sound. Glancing down the aisle she nods her head to the pilots, "We are good to go, thank you."

"Yes ma'am." All the staff members say while bowing towards her.

The stewardess walks back, handing Cas a glass of something and a plate of snacks. She smiles, "Thank you Jess. Why don't you go sit down and take a break for the rest of the flight. We'll call if we need anything."

Jess nods, moving to sit in the back of the plane and giving the group space. Cas leans her head back against the chair, "Ugh. Why are people so fucking stupid?"

"Rough day?" Youngjae asks, a joking tone apparent in his voice as he moves closer to her.

Cas gives a dead laugh, "Yeah. Just too many idiots who think being an alpha means they can throw their dicks around without issue. I swear to god, if I see that man in person I might just castrate him. I'm sure I could do it."