Chapter 41

Author Note: Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit. Promise I'm alive. I appreciate the messages and such that people have been sending me. I'm just in the middle of dealing with a crazy burn out phase. End of September I'll be done with my degree and then my life will hopefully get a little less stressful.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I promise I'm going to update my others soon! 

-Book

Youngbin huffs arms tightening around Cas as his eyes trail over the rest of the pack. "There is not going to be a single aggressive or upset scent in this room while she is down. Cas needs this to help her omega get healthy again. Soothing scents only, understand?"

All of the members nod their heads, soft murmurs of "Yes hyung" and "Yes Alpha" echoing from the 8 other members.

"Good." Youngbin huffs again, nose trailing up and down Cas's neck, causing the omega to shiver and whine against him. He looks over at Zuho, "How much time per member?"

Zuho props his phone up onto one of the side tables, a timer clicking down, "5 minutes per member right now to make sure everyone gets a chance."

Youngbin nods, "Okay." He looks over the pack, "Rowoon, you'll go first since your instincts are acting up. Then we'll go age order, except Zuho, who goes last to help pull her back up."

Rowoon crawls over, lying down next to Cas and pushing his face right into her neck, a low, content growl rumbling up from the alpha. Cas whines again, grabbing both alphas and pulling them closer to her, though her eyes stay shut the entire time.

"Hyung?" Hwiyoung asks, tentatively. All of the members turn to look at him and his shoulders scrunch in, "Can... can we talk about things?"

Inseong and Youngbin make eye contact and the Pack Beta asks softly, "Can you keep yourselves calm during this conversation? It's not going to be a pleasant one, Hwiyoung."

The second youngest hunches over more. Taeyang and Dawon holding him between them, "I just... you mentioned some really scary things. And... I just... She's going to be okay, right? They haven't... hurt her, have they?"

Inseong sighs, opening his arms and allowing Hwiyoung to climb into them, watching as the timer clicks for him to take over for Rowoon, but shooing Jaeyoon on. Rowoon takes over holding their maknae as the eldest starts talking, "You know I'll never lie to you, pup, and I know you're not going to want to hear this because you really like BTS, but... they did wrong by their omega. They didn't do any of the things we've been teaching you. Youngbin and I were trying not to have the conversation with you about this stuff because we didn't want to... we didn't want you to worry."

Chani puffs up, "Hyung... are we or are we not courting Cas? Are we not a part of the pack?"

Youngbin starts, having to calm Cas down with the help of Jaeyoon as he calls, "Of course you're part of the pack. We just... you haven't even presented yet, Chani."

The youngest huffs, grabbing onto Rowoon's arms, "Cas accepted us exactly as we are. We want to accept her exactly as she is."

Hwiyoung nods, staring up at Inseong, "I want to be able to help her, hyung, but I don't know how because you won't tell us what's wrong to begin with."

Dawon switches with Jaeyoon, seeing as Inseong is still preoccupied with the younger members. Inseong looks over at Youngbin who sighs before nodding his head. The Pack Beta turns back to the rest of the pack, "I'll tell you, but you have to control your scents. Any of you dip into angry or sad notes and I'm stopping until Cas is gone from our nest, understand?" They all nod, gazes hard and focused onto their oldest pack mate. Inseong runs a hand through his hair and starts talking, "Cas hasn't been treated well. She's spent a year going through heats by herself. She hasn't been scented enough. Or had any hunts done. Her needs haven't been met since she presented."