Chapter 4: Omega

3 years later (January 2018)

"Cas please come out of the secondary nest room and talk to us." Hobi says over the phone while pacing in the living room of the dorm. Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook are all sat outside the door to the room in question. They'd come home early while the 3 others stayed at the office to get in some extra work.

"No!" Cas yells back over the phone, "I can't come out like this Hobi! I can't!"

"Sweetheart" he says with a sigh, "tell me what's wrong so I can fix it."

"I can't I can't I can't" she repeats in a shakey voice. She whines, causing all of the others to whine as well. They can hear the tears in her voice, "I just want Joonie."

As if summoned, Namjoon comes rushing through the door with Jin and Yoongi quickly on his heels. Hoseok thrusts the phone to Namjoon who panickly starts asking questions, "Cas darling, what's wrong? Why'd you lock the door? Can I come in? What do you want me to do?"

There's silence on the other end after the barrage of questions and the boys wait with bated breath as they hear the sob filled gasps from the other end of the line. Finally, a sad whisper breaks the silence, "Can... can everyone go into the main nest and lock the door. Then I'll let Joon in the room to talk. I just... I can't... I don't think I can deal with everyone at once right now."

"That's fine sweetheart. We'll go and you talk to Joon, okay? You call us when you're ready." Jin answers while putting the phone on mute so Cas can't hear the arguments coming from the other boys. He begins to usher them to the main nest, giving Namjoon a pointed look and lifting his phone before closing the door.

Namjoon walks over to the secondary nest door and unmutes the phone, "It's just me Cas. Can you let me in?"

The door swings open quickly. Namjoon isn't expecting it and falls forwards as his shirt is grabbed and he's forcibly dragged into the room. The door slamming shut behind him. He falls down onto the bed and within seconds finds his lap is filled with a crying red head who is doing her best to bury her face into his shoulder. He starts rubbing a had down her back and making shushing noises as his face makes its way into her hair. One sniff later and he's holder her at arm's length, "You presented?! Is that what this is about?!"

She nods as he pulls her back to him and whispers, "I'm an Omega, Joon." His arms quickly tighten around her when he hears that, trying to protect her as best he can. "I thought I'd be a Beta, but I'm not. I'm an Omega, and I'm terrified. You know how the US is with Omegas. I can't go back, don't make me go back. PLEASE!" She ends in a wail.

"Shsshshh." Namjoon starts rubbing her back again as he holds her close. "You're not going anywhere. We won't let you go back to that breeding system. We have other options." He pulls the phone back out, "Can I call Jin in so we can talk with him?"

Cas burrows further into Namjoon's chest and whispers, "Only if he brings Yoongi with him."

Namjoon nods before dialing Seokjin's number. He picks up halfway through the first ring, "Namjoon, is she okay?"

"Umm... not really if I'm being honest." There's a lot yelling and shuffling on the other end of the phone, but Namjoon cuts it off, "Can you and Yoongi hyung come over here? We could use your help."

Some more shuffling happens on the other line and then the call is ended. A knock quickly follows as the door is eased open and the two oldest walk inside. They each take a quick smell of the room before their eyes shift to Cas. She glances up to see Jin open his arms and she's across the room in an instant. Jin wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her so her legs can wrap around his waist. He settles down onto the bed, continuing to scent Cas as he gives a low growl to answer her gasping sobs.

"I'm assuming this all stems from her presenting as an Omega." Yoongi chimes in from next to the door as he watches the two.

Namjoon nods, "I'm not sure how much you know about the US and how they treat Omegas, but it's basically a breeding program. Technically the instant she presented she became an object instead of a person and is owned by the Government. It's very archaic, but they've got the military power to stop others from interfering."

Jin's arms tighten around Cas as she starts to shake, "Okay, then what can we do to protect her?" He asks.

Yoongi and Namjoon exchange a look as Namjoon answers, "The only thing we can do is to claim her as ours. We'd have to form an official pack today if we wanted to keep her. It won't be easy on her considering we only have 2 betas and in all likelihood Kook will present as an Alpha, making 5 of them, but it's all we can do at the moment."

Jin glance down at the shaking form of Cas. He pulls her face up to make her look at him. His eyes glow red as he asks, "Are you okay with that little one?"

Cas nods and answers, "Yes Alpha." Before dropping her head back to his shoulder as he lets go of her chin.

He looks to the two betas in the room, his two betas now. "Call the others. I want to make sure that everyone is on board with this before we start. I have no problem being the Pack Alpha, but I will not force anyone into joining that doesn't want to. No matter how much it'll impact the strength of the pack."

The two nod before going off to find the rest of BTS, knowing they'll be attacked as soon as the 3 alphas catch the scent of a distressed omega.

Author Note:

This story is kinda weird in how I'm writing it cuase It's more like a series of one shtos than actually a in depth story. But I jsut need to get these plot bunnies out of my head so I can think of other stuff.

-Book