Chapter 44

Double update for tonight. :)

-Book

"Youngbin, for the love of god, she is not a chew toy." Inseong hisses as they lead Cas out of the elevator towards Seventeen's dorm.

The Pack Alpha pouts against Cas's neck where he'd sucked another hickey into her skin, "But HYUNGGGG...." He whines, causing Cas to giggle.

Inseong stares him down, unamused, "No buts. Stop making her look like she's been attacked."

Youngbin huffs, "Not attacked, she looks well taken care of and like a desired omega." He turns to give Cas a kiss to her cheek, "Which you 100% are." His voice lowers as he moves towards her ear, "Besides, I'm just showing you how good my marking skills are. In case your omega wanted proof on how pretty our pack mark would look." His hands curl tighter around her waist as she fights down a whine while exposing her neck more.

Youngbin yelps as Inseong smacks him on the back of the head, "YOUNGBIN!" He leans in closer, hissing, "at least leave the bedroom talk until you have her in an actual bedroom." The alpha starts to protest and Inseong glares, "Don't even try to argue, I can smell what you're doing to her." Inseong's gaze softens as he cups Cas's chin, "Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm just a bit possessive, love, and would prefer only the packs you're courting get to smell just how delicious you are when excited."

Inseong pushes up against her front, sandwiching Cas between the two of them. She starts to purr in contentment, rubbing her nose against the beta's neck as her omega continues to unwind from the day.

"Come on," Inseong says with a sigh. "Seungcheol and Jeonghan are waiting for us. We promised not to keep you from your other courting packs. Besides, we'll just have to plan another time for you to come visiting."

Youngbin nods against her back, "And you're always welcome to come to our dorm, even if none of us are there. I texted you the code to get in and the address."

They come to a door, Cas pulling the smaller bag Dawon helped her prep into her arms as Inseong hoists the duffle bag he'd packed for her higher up on his shoulder. She glances down, sifting through the paper and string until she finds the two she's looking for and pulling them into her right hand.

The door swings open and Cas's eyes widen at how quickly they reacted to the knock. Staring at first one and then the other, she moves before she can lose her nerve. Throwing the first necklace over one head, and the second over the other, she pulls back and smiles at her work. Turning back to look at Youngbin she sees an answering smile on his face, that makes her puff up even more.

She looks back at the two Seventeen members to see one just blinking owlishly at her while the other is looking at the card hanging around his neck, "Huh, nametags." Jeonghan huffs, "Don't think I've had to wear one of these for a couple years now."

Cas shifts a bit, "Well... I told Seungcheol that I was going to memorize your names. So, I thought, why not turn it into a game to see how well I do at remembering them."

The pack beta drops his name tag, smiling at her, "Brillant. I think you'll fit right in with our chaos here." he looks down at her bag, "I'm assuming you have the rest of the group's names in there."

Cas nods, still looking hesitantly at the unresponsive Pack Alpha.

As if sensing her worried glance, Seungcheol snaps out of it and smiles, "So, I should wait to do introductions until after you've gotten to play your game then?"

It's Cas's turn to blink at him, something about having this alpha's attention focused on her making her inner omega want to submit immediately. She nods hesitantly, instincts pushing forward as she mutters, "Yes please, Alpha."