Chapter 32

Author Note: Hi everyone! been a crazy week for me. Midterms, my 26th birthday, work ramping up, and the end of the season for the robotics program I coach.

I'm not sure how often I'll be updating going forward. I'm in the last year of my 2nd degree (graduating in December), so all my high level courses are falling at the same time. Not sure why I though it was a good idea to get my second Bachelor in Software engineering while working full time as a mechanical engineer, but here we are. 

Come next year I'll be starting up my masters in either one of those fields, or education. Probably a doctorate after that since the goal is to have one before I'm 30.

Anyways. Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it. I'll be trying to update at least one of my stories once a week. Hopefully more, but I'm trying to remain realistic with myself.

-Book

Shinee had bundled Cas up into the backseat of their car to take her over to the NCT dorm. Minho had slid into the backseat first, reaching arms out to grab Cas from Taemin. Once Cas was pushed into his arms, the alpha slid them both over to give room for Taemin to sit down next to them. Kibum took the passenger seat and Jinki took the drivers.

Cas had gripped onto Minho's arm tightly during the move, treating it like a teddy bear. She rubs her cheek against it lightly as the car starts moving, more soothing herself than anything else. Not noticing the two alphas smiling over her head.

As they start driving Cas scrunches her nose and tries to burrow into the man sitting next to her, only stopping when Kibum chuckles from the front seat. Her entire face flushes red as she tries to force her hands to let go of the arm she'd been clinging to, apologies falling from her lips, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what's happening. It's so rude of me to be clinging to you. You haven't said it's okay. I'm so sorry." Her mind flashing back to the irritation that normally accompanied her clinginess from her current pack.

Minho shushes her. His other hand reaching up to pet along her hair. "Nothing wrong with it, Cas." She keeps her head bowed, "Look at me little omega."

She shakes her head, turning to face the other side, only to find Taemin staring at her with a fond smile. His eyes shift up to look over her head, a single brow raising as he smirks. Cas shrieks when a push comes from the other side of her. Her back now flush against Taemin's front as his arms wrap around her waist. Her hands have gripped even tighter onto Minho's arm in her shock, trying to use the feeling of it against her chest to offer some comfort.

Minho is leaning over her a bit now, seemingly unconcerned by her death grip on his arm. He raises his other hand to cup her cheek, smiling at her, "There is not a single part of me that could ever be upset with you for seeking comfort from me, Cas. I don't know a single member of this pack who would react negatively to you holding on to us."

She whines, "But... clinginess."

Taemin chuckles next to her ear, "Hate to break it to you, little lovely, but you're an omega. If you aren't being clingy that's normally a sign for concern."

Her eyes shift to the front seat to see Kibum inspecting his nails, as he says, "If anything, all you've done is inflate their alphas' egos that not even an hour after meeting them you're already clinging."

Her gaze meets Jinki's in the rearview mirror as he adds, "Cas, knowing all the packs you're courting, I can tell you with absolute certainty that every single one of them is expecting you to be clingy. Hoping for it, honestly, since it's a sign that you feel comfortable with us. We want you to give in to your instincts. Do what feels right. We'll take anything you give us. All of us are hoping for forever, little one, that means being completely honest and open with us. Let us love you as you are, not how you think we want you to be."