Chapter 6: Meetings

BamBam and Gyeom are the ones tasked with dropping Cas off in the morning. She'd taken to swapping between the two alphas for cuddles all morning and they'd just gone with it, doing there best to hold her upright as they walked up the stairs. As the one currently not holding a Cas, Gyeom knocks on the door of the BTS dorm only to be greeted by two growling alphas and one confused Jungkook who's trying to hush Tae and Jimin.

"Cut it out" BamBam growls at them while pushing Gyeom behind him and Cas into his arms in case a fight breaks out, "She's exhausted and we're just trying to get her settled in your nest, then we'll leave."

This seems to settle the two alphas as they make room for the group to walk through the dorm into the nest, still eyeing up the GOT7 members. Gyeom has to fight with the whiney omega to get her to let him go, but ends up convincing her by shoving a RJ plushie into her arms. They go to give her some hugs goodbye, but back up with hands raised when the younger members of BTS growl again. Instead they just make their way out the door.

---

JB and Jackson are waiting at BigHit for Jin and Namjoon. Jackson had been pacing for at least 10 minutes before JB grabs him, forcing him to make eye contact, "Breathe, Jackson. It'll be fine. We left Mark and Jinyoung with Youngjae. He'll be fine. We'll be back home in no time."

Jackson sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "I know, and I get why we need to have this conversation with them. I just wish Cas's heat hadn't affected Jae so bad. You know he hates sympathy heats."

JB smirks sadly, "Yeah. That fan sign event was a mess. But at least we have the emergency box now. So, he'll be all taken care of and we can cuddle him through this once we get home."

The door to the room they'd been waiting in finally opens to reveal Jin and Namjoon. The two walk in and go to greet the members of GOT7, but are waved off. They end up sitting down in two of the chairs. "And what have we apparently done that warrants this icy reception and meeting?" Jin asks with his arms crossed

"Your treatment of Cas is why we're here." JB says.

"What about it?" Namjoon asks while leaning forward.

"What about it? What about it?" Jackson says letting some of his anger and stress come through, "She ran away from your dorm and showed up crying at ours devouring anything sugary we could get for her."

The door opens and Hobi walks in while Jackson is speaking. "So, we aren't caving in and giving her sweats. I hardly see why that leads to another pack alpha calling a meeting. If anything you've just caused more issues behaviorally for us." He says before sitting down.

Jackson stares open mouth at them before looking to JB who's just wide-eyed blinking at them. Jackson turns back to them and is about to start ranting again but sputters when Yoongi walks through the door and sits down with his arms crossed. "What are you doing here?!" his voice raising with confusion.

"Well I'm part of the BTS pack. I have the right to be here when you call a meeting. Besides they were picking me up after working in the studio this week." Yoongi drawls unimpressed.

Jackson is lost for words and just stares at the older members of the group. JB, however has finally seemed to find his, "If you're all here then who's home with Cas?"

"Our maknae line of course. We wouldn't have just left the dorm empty when you were coming to drop her off, if that's what you're implying?" Jin says with some more bite.

"Let me get this straight." JB says while bracing on the table, "You left your omega home with two young alphas and an unpresented, probable alpha, and you think that that's just fine?" The members of BTS just furrow their brows and look at each other, "Does this even follow the heat plan you have with her?"

The others sputter but Yoongi tilts his head, "Heat plan? We haven't discussed that with her yet as she wasn't presenting any sighs. I planned on bringing it up when any of the pre heat sighs showed."

Jackson pips up with his arms crossed, "Fat lot of good you did being in your studio all week then."

JB shushes him before continuing, "As it seems apparent that you pack mates haven't filled you in. I'll do so myself. Cas showed up at our dorm last night crying. Instantly plastered herself to me and devouring any sweets we could give her. It's then that we learned your pack decided to kick her out of the nest because she was getting overly clingy with Jin and then tried to force her to eat meat and rice last night. This actually drove her omega to gag and then growl at them for trying to force feed her."

Yoongi turns to the others shocked and sees sheepish looks from the others to confirm what JB said.

---

Across town Jungkook is watching Jimin and Tae poster around the dorm, seemingly trying to remove the scent of the two alphas that invaded. He shakes his head, confused on why they're acting like this before walking over to the nest to check up on Cas. He opens the door, walks inside, and immediately slams the door when the scent cloud hits him. Apparently not fast enough because soon there's banging on the door. Both Tae and Jimin's voices can be heard telling Kook to let them in, but he ignores them, instead focusing on Cas.

She's moaning in pain on the bed and crying into an RJ plushie. He's across the room and pulling her into his lap in and instant, "Shhh, Cas, it's okay. I got you."

She grasps the front of his shirt, nose going straight to the crook of his neck as she continues to cry, "They don't want me kook. And they're mad at me. And it hurts.

Jungkook rearranges them so his back is up against the headrest and begins to run his hands through Cas's hair. He continues to take deep breathes and make calming noises while trying to think back on the book Cas had given him earlier. He still remembers the wink and smirk when she handed it to him and walked away months ago. Slowly he focuses on trying to fill the room with his scent, hoping that it actually works for her sake.

He's not sure how long they sat there, but he opens his eyes to see that Cas has stopped crying and her breathing has evened out. She noses his neck again and he smiles before chuckling slightly. Cas blinks up at him so he asks, "How bout we let the Tae and Jimin in so you can get some Alpha cuddles. If I remember correctly that should be what you're craving now?"

She looks down and mutters, "But they're mad at me."

Kook shakes his head while sliding Cas onto the bed, "I can guarantee they're not mad at you. If anything I bet they want to apologize to you and give you all the cuddles they can to make up for this past week."

He doesn't wait for any answer before opening the door. He leans against the wall waiting as he hears the two others scrambling and rushing through the doorway. They stop short at the end of the bed and stare at Cas before their gazes sweep to Jungkook. He smirks at them and says, "She's in a cuddle heat now. So long as she lets you up into the bed you should be fine, but she's scared and thinks you're mad at her."

Jimin and Tae both start speaking over each other and profusely apologizing. They start making promises getting more and more silly as they go. When Tae promises to replace all of Yoongi's coffee with decaf whenever he's mean to her Case finally starts giggling before making grabby hands at the two of them. They turn to smile at each other before jumping into bed to sandwich her between them.

Jungkook chuckles and walks out of the nest, shutting the door behind him before going to look for some food as a solo beta scenting took a lot more out of him than he though it would.