Chapter 29

Author Note: Hope everyone is doing well. I'm working on memorizing a rule book cause guess who's head ref at a robotics competition this weekend.

Also, two classes at once was probably a bad idea, but we're working our way through things.

Side note if anyone has tags I should be adding to this story let me know.

I spent most of yesterday running through the members of the packs she's courting an accumulating information (height, alpha or beta?, ages, names...)

Hope you enjoy.

-Book

The rest of the flight home was spent answering more questions from the packs trying to court her. Cas had given them addresses for deliveries. It was also heavily suggested to all of the packs that they request a signature for confirmation. Jiyoung, specifically, had stated that you never know what a desperate pack will do to try to keep an omega they think is theirs. Cas had growled and argued she wasn't theirs anymore, but he had smiled sadly saying, "yeah, but since when have they respected your feelings?" That had shut Cas up pretty quickly.

She'd been escorted back to the BTS den. Both packs had tried to argue about having her come stay with them, but Cas had shot back, "I pay for the damn place. They start giving me shit for things I might just evict them."

Silently all the members hoped that she had the chance to follow through on her threat.

--

The first day home, Cas saw neither head nor tail of the BTS members. JB was nice enough to let her know that BigHit had packed their schedule with the hope of giving her some time to focus on courting. So, Cas spent the day doing something extremely therapeutic. She cleaned.

By cleaning, she really meant that she went through the secondary nest and removed any trace of the members' things. She had one of her security guards replace the lock on the door so that only she would be able to get inside. After moving all of her stuff into the room she proceeded to drench everything in her scent.

She then decided to send a quick picture of the room to the group chat Seunghyun had added her into. Well... she'd been added into two. He told her earlier in the day that Vixx had dropped out of the running, stating personal pack issues that needed to be addressed before they'd risk introducing an omega. iKon had also dropped out, that one had hurt a bit when he told her that the reason was her height. This had been stated in the Big Bang pack group chat she'd been added to. All of the other members were quick to reassure her that their insecurities were not her fault.

The second group chat, and the one she had sent the picture into, was a surprise one containing all the pack alphas of the packs courting her. Seunghyun had actually added her with a message of, "There, now you can all ask her your questions directly and stop annoying me. Cas, darling, good luck." He'd then dropped from the group message immediately. No one had said anything yet, and Cas had gotten too into the cleaning process to focus on anything else.

Her picture had been met with welcome messages from all the alphas. She'd laughed when all the random numbers started responding. Texting quickly, "Can we do introductions first before all the responses. I don't have any of your numbers, so I'm not sure who's saying what."

Apologies were quick to follow and then introductions. She was then able to see that it was Hui from Pentagon who told her to keep an eye out for a package from them today that should help with her cleaning efforts.

Youngbin from SF9 had asked for a picture of her closet, stating that they needed to make sure she had enough room for the gift his pack was sending.

She'd been happy to oblige with a picture of the walk-in closet shelves. Shownu from MonstaX responded quickly telling her to make sure to keep the center shelf clear for their gift.