Chapter 13

So, I'll be updating tags eventually. I thought long and hard about where I wanted to take this story. I had a rough plot outline but no real conclusion or ending idea.

I've since come up with a new direction that still utilizes all the future scenes I've written, but gives me a better sense of an ending.

For those of you who have read this previously, a warning, this story may progress through being a BTS reverse harem, but it will not end with them at least not currently. It is potentially progressing into a GOT7/StrayKids story. If you don't like that possibility, I suggest leaving this story here. I am never committed to one group or the other. I am committed to making the best possible story I can. This is the best possible story line I could think of, and the one I was the most excited to write, over the the long break between posting.

I do not believe in any way shape or form that this is how the members of BTS would actual react to this situations. This is just a fictional story using their likeness so I don't have to come up with original characters. The same can be said for the other groups I plan on introducing in upcoming chapters.

-Book

The day with Jin was torture for Cas. She wanted to nest and cuddle and maybe even kiss the pack alpha to reassure herself going into the heat that he was there and would be protective of her. Her inner omega yearning to be playfully pinned or scented or really just anything. She had to force those instincts down though because Jin was exhausted and made no attempt to hide it, staying curled up against her back and sleeping for most of the day. Only getting up to feed the two of them before napping again and holding her tight enough so any movement would wake him up, but not enough to actually offer the sense of security she was craving.

She tried so hard not to move, her fear of being a burden overruling the ever growing itch of her instincts. A whine always on the edge of her lips, meaning she couldn't even voice her thoughts without releasing a distress noise.

When she heard the door to the dorm open , she took the chance and shoved out of the bed forcing herself to move slower instead of running to one of the betas, well a specific beta really. Jin calls out to her half asleep and grumbles as he gets out of bed when she doesn't respond and keeps moving towards the common area.

The others greet Cas excitedly, smiles all over their faces. A few eyebrows arch upwards when she ignores all the alphas in the room and curls up against Jungkook, but when they glance at each other to see matching confusion they all just shrug, assuming this is some bonded beta response happening.

Jungkook smiles down at the omega, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling against her head. The others disperse around them. Hobi turns towards Jin as he enters the room and smiles as he watches the oldest yawn while stretching his arms upwards. "Good day?" Hobi asks.

"Yes. Caught up on sleep and just laid in bed most of the day. Cas was pretty quiet the entire day." Jin responds.

The rest of the group smile at that with Jimin and Tae sarcastically complaining about being stuck with the hyper days. Jungkook however, looks down at Cas with a slight frown, especially because her entire body tensed when Jin mentioned the quiet day. He whispers low enough so the others can't hear, "You didn't want to nest today, sweetheart? When I talked to Gyeom he mentioned that that was how Youngjae spends his last day before a heat."

Cas shakes her head against Jungkook's chest, trying to stop the whine from escaping by biting her lip. Jungkook raises her head slightly to look closer at her face, barely stopping a gasp. Cas's eyes are unfocused, her pupils blown wide. There're tears forming in the corners of her eyes too, but all he can see is the look of utter devastation that has seemed to come over her face.