56

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

Jay threw the bucket of water on Three and all of us hauled ass out the room. Jay ended up bussing his ass in the living room and Three caught up to him. Nigga whole face and shirt was wet.

"Y'all bitch ass niggas play too fucking much mane." He pushed Jay against the wall.

I laughed my ass off and fell back on the couch. Nigga was big mad. He was walking around like The Terminator.

"Aye bruh... Aye..." I tried to talk but I kept laughing like hell. Three ended up going back upstairs and Jay sat on the other couch.

"I'm finna stop listening to you." Jay mugged me and pulled out his phone. Most likely to call Nique. I smacked my teeth. He was just mad he got pushed into the damn wall like a bitch.

Somebody started knocking on the door so I looked at Jay. He shrugged and looked back at his phone. I got up and went to the window. I looked out and saw Jania holding Kacey.

"What the fuck?"

I opened the front door and she smiled. "Hey. Uh I hope you not busy."

Kacey reached for him so I took him out her arms. "Wassup man." I looked back at Jania. "Why?"

She turned and looked behind her and some nigga was in the car. "I'm going out of town for the week."

I scrunched up my face cause I knew damn well she wasn't finna leave her son to go be a hoe. "Hold the fuck up." I took Kacey to Jay cuz Ian want him to hear what I was finna say to his mama. I went back to the front door and she stood there with her arms folded.

"So you tellin' me you came to drop off my son so you can go be a hoe?"

She rolled her eyes. "Kentrell ain't nobody being a hoe. I'm in a whole relationship. And you talking bout me, you always in fucking Virginia with ole girl. I have Kacey 24/7–"

"Quit fucking lying. Kacey be witcho yo mama, yeah I know that shit. And what the fuck I do ain't none of yo business. I take care of my son, I do what I got to do. I go out of town to make money and to see my fuckin' daughter, you going out of town for some dick. IT'S A DIFFERENCE, is you dumb? Where I'm going and what I'm doing ain't got shit to do witchu. On gawd it don't. So, matter fact..." I snatched Kacey's bag off her shoulder.

"Nigga don't—"

"Bitch fuck you!" I stepped back slammed the do' in her face.

It's one thing to go out of state to see yo child, it's another to drop yo child off and leave for some dick. Ion know what the fuck she had going on. Ever since Kacey was born, she been on The Shade Room with a different nigga every month. While my son at her mama house or wit my mama. Kinda shit is that?

"Some bullshit." I mumbled and sat his bag in the couch.

––

I sat on the couch with Kacey asleep in my arms. My mama sat across from me wit a wine glass in her hand. "What's wrong now?"

I laid Kacey down on the couch beside me and sat up. "I swea' Ian giving Kacey back to Jania. Ion care if I gotta bring him wit me errwhere."

"You still ain't telling me what the hell happened."

I told her bout Jania dropping off Kacey for some dick and she shook her head. "I don't think it was like that."

"You takin' up fa this girl? How it ain't like dat?"

"Boy she is young. She just tryna live her life. Hell, I was the same way." She mumbled the last part.

I folded my arms. "Shoulda thought bout dat when she found out she was pregnant."