8

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

"Yooooo! Wake yo dent head ass up!" Kd busted in my room and opened my curtains, making the light shine in.

I pulled the cover over my head. This nigga was finna die.

"Kd....If youn getcho peanut head ass outta my room I swea ta' gahh..."

It was quiet for a few seconds and the next thing I know, this nigga started jumping on my head.

"Wake up nigga!"

That was it.

I hopped up and grabbed him by the ankle and yanked his ass off the bed. He lost his balance and fell, hitting his head.

I died laughing while he rolled on the floor holding his head. I got up and ran out the room and he came after me. I hopped over the couch and he stood on the other side.

"Aye sit y'all childish asses down." Jay said, coming in the living room with a bowl of cereal.

"Nahh det nigga made me hit my damn head." He went around the couch and I tackled him on the floor. I put his ass in a head lock.

"Yeah nigga. Say mercy."

He tried to get loose and I hit him in the forehead. "Say mercy!"

He tapped the floor. "Mercy bruh! Mercy!"

I let him go and he rolled over, gasping for air. I stood up and fell on the couch laughing. Three came in the living room and shook his head.

"I wish y'all niggas get ready. I texted my baby and told ha we here. She said her and Nique could meet us somewhere because Janae is busy today."

I sat up and smacked my teeth. "Busy my ass." She know I'm damn near crazy, Imma pull up on her no matter whea she at.

"It's ight though, it's ight. Little do she know, I shared her location with me on her phone before we left Miami." I shrugged and tapped my phone.

Before we left Miami, I went in Janae phone and made it to where I could see her location. I only did it to make sure she wasn't taking the long distance shit to a disadvantage. I haven't checked it since we left Miami though.

I got up and jogged back in my room and went to the connected bathroom. I turned the shower on and went through my suitcase to find a outfit. When I found something I went and took my shower.

I couldn't wait to see my babygirl. She betta give me some Happy To See You pussy. Beat det thang up.

While I was washing myself, I looked down.

Damn.

I was harder than a muhhfucka. I needed to see Janae asap bruh.

So I handled it and washed myself again and got out the shower. I went back in my room and started getting dressed. When I put my clothes on I sprayed my cologne and went to the living room.

Kd and Jay was the only ones in there.

"Where Three?" I asked and went in the kitchen.

"Think he talkin' to Kyasia bout the surprise.Said somethin' bout today ain't a good day for it." Jay told me.

I smacked my teeth. "Nahh it's a great day for it. Shiii I'll go surprise my girl right now. Y'all niggas can wait I'm not."

I pulled up my phone and went to see where she was at. I'm guessing she was at her apartment because it said London Towne Apartments.

Fuck this shit.

I got me an Uber. "Aye, I'm gone surprise her my damn self. Y'all can came later mane." I stood up and went in the elevator. When I turned around to press the button, Kd was jogging towards me.