24

Janae Iyana Taylor

Pull up smokin' on threat these niggas be lame as lame!
Bangin' 4K Trey these niggas can't hang wit da gang!

I grabbed my other pillow and put it on my ear to drown out the music. Kentrell had been playing his loud ass music for about a hour. I wanted to say something but it was too damn early, it was just 9 o'clock.
But I had been laying here for a while trying to drown out the music that I was now a lil hungry. And I wasn't bout to let his music get in the way of my eating time. No ma'am.

I kicked the covers off and slipped on my bunny slippers and grabbed my robe that was hanging on the back of my door. I opened the door and put on my robe on the way to the kitchen. It was like as soon as I left my room, the music was 10x louder.

He got me fucked up

I went in the kitchen and opened the fridge, not even acknowledging his presence. Honestly, I was just ready for him to see Leah so he could damn leave.
I grabbed the milk and closed the fridge, and then I got the cereal and my bowl, along with a spoon. I sat everything on the counter and opened the box of cereal.

Empty.

"The fuck?" I mumbled to myself. I know damn well....I had a whole box yesterday. I just bought these damn Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I walked into the living room with the box of cereal in my hand. He was sitting in the chair from my laptop desk and was bobbing his head to his music.

The speaker was sitting on the coffee table so I grabbed it and turned it off and dropped it on the floor

"Aye chill out." He got up and stood in front of me. I raised up the box of cereal.

"Did you eat my damn cereal? Yes or no?" I asked with a serious look on my face. He smacked his teeth and picked the speaker up.

"All this ova some damn cereal. Is you serious?" He rolled his eyes and sat back in the chair, working on the speaker.

"You ate my cereal bruh? Oh my fucking gosh. Stop eating my shit, that's a whole fucking box of cereal you ate." I fussed at him as I went back into the kitchen and put everything back.

"I would've bought you anotha box but nahh. Wanna turn off my damn music and shit."

"Kentrell shut the fuck up." I responded and looked in the cabinets for something else to eat.

"But I'm sayin' tho like...What was the point of doin' allat for some cereal. You want some that bad? I can buy you all the damn cereal you want." He said as he walked in the kitchen and leaned against the door frame.

"Stop talking to me." I mumbled. And shut the cabinet. I tried to walk past him but he gently put his hand on my waist and stopped me.

"So you mad huh?" He asked and turned my body towards him with his hand still on my waist.