19

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

"You so damn STUPID. You betta bring ya lil ass back to Louisiana ASAP."

Alonso was fussing at all of us, mainly me. Me, Jay, and Three robbed that nigga Chris before we left Louisiana to come to Virginia. And dumb ass Kd shot the nigga, killed em. Supposedly the dude snuck up on Kd and he reacted. 12 pulled up befo we could even get off the street and arrested all of our asses. Had my ass on social media and errthang. But Alonso had some dudes that worked in the inside of the police department for him so we was let off.

"Mane...I was handlin' business." I rolled my eyes and hit my blunt.

"Yeah and you ain't do a good job of handlin' business cause I looked back at the cameras on his house and somebody ran out the back door and it wasn't neither one of y'all."

Three looked at me from the passenger seat and scrunched his face up. He took the phone out my hand. "Nobody else was in the house. We double checked."

"Either way, y'all are fucked. So get y'all asses to the damn safe house cuz now all of y'all are most likely targeted by whoever he work with."

With that being said, he hung up the phone. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to smoking. We wasn't going back to the safe house anyway. I was going to my mama house.

I was satisfied on how my day turned out. Robbed and killed Chris, found out the gender of my child, almost killed Cortez for real, fought some bitch ass nigga who ain't leave a scratch on me.

"Ight so who the fuck is this nigga who supposedly went out the back door? Jay, you was responsible on sweeping the place." Three said.

"Mannnn ian see no damn body." Jay mumbled and stopped at a street light.

"Shii that explains how we got arrested. Who eva it was must've called em." Kd said

I was done dealing with all this shit. Ian dropped a song in bout a month and my producer already called my ass about getting back in the studio. So I figured that when I got to Louisiana, I was gone go to my mama house and then head ova to the studio and get a couple songs recorded. Honestly ain't wanna deal with none of this. I had to get back on my shit real quick.

So I just sat back and enjoyed the ride home.

Janae Iyana Taylor
3 Days Later

"It's open!" I yelled from the kitchen to Cortez who was knocking on the front door. He asked to stop by for a quick second, saying that 'it won't take long'.

I heard the front door close and seconds later he appeared into the kitchen.

"Hey mamas." He grinned and placed two pink gift bags on the counter. I smiled when I noticed he called me mamas, a name that I loved being called.

I put the last can of corn in the cabinet. I decided to organize everything because it looked so fucked up. Like everything looked soooo cluttered. I rearranged everything by size. Thank you OCD.

"Hey. What made you wanna come ova here?" I asked as I closed the cabinet. He wrapped his free arm around my waist. The other arm was back in his sling.

"I bought you something....Well bought HER something." He referred to my baby.

"Ooo lemme see." I clapped my hands as he grabbed the bags and gave them to me. I sat down in the chair and opened them.

"Awww Tez." I poked out my bottom lip and held up the two outfits.

" I poked out my bottom lip and held up the two outfits