10

Janae Iyana Taylor

I knocked on the door to Cortez's house. He called me this morning and asked if I was ready for the project. We were gonna take the picture today and submit our assignment.

I haven't talked to Kentrell at all, nor do I plan to. It was too heated at the moment and I still wasn't over the fact that he put his hands on me. I had a red line on my neck for about three hours. THREE. I definitely ain't have shit to say to him. Because of yesterday's situation, I figured that maybe we should just break up. So I wasn't go talk to him at all but when and if he comes up to me I'll let him know that maybe it's best if we just take sometime apart. I have better things to focus on.

The door opened and Cortez was standing there with a orange shirt on, black pants, and orange, black, and white Jordan 1's on.
I also noticed the bruise on his eye and the swollen spot on the left cheek of his face. He also had a cut on his lip.

"What happened to you?" I asked him. I stepped inside and got a closer look at him. He closed the door and faced me.

"Yo nigga did this." He laughed and started walking in the living room. I scrunched up my face. My nigga? Kentrell.

"Not my nigga." I rolled my eyes.

I was about to ask what happened when Bentley and Reign ran towards me full speed.

             ^Reign                                    ^Bentley

I held my hand up to make them slow down. I rubbed both of their heads and walked pass them and into the living room. I adjusted my bag with my stuff in it on shoulder.
Cortez was working with his camera and I looked at his face again. It really did piss me off to know that Kentrell did that. What was the reason for all that.

He looked up when I was standing in front of him. "Oh uh, you can get dressed now upstairs if you want to. I'll wait for you."

I nodded and he gave me a small smile. I headed upstairs with Reign and Bentley right behind me. Why was the so attracted to me? I was really confused. Maybe dogs just love me because I'm very loveable. Which isn't a word but who gives a fuck at this point.

When I got up stairs I went to the last door on the right and poked my head in.

Not his room.

I poked my head into the room next to it, Bingo. I closed the door quickly before the dogs ran in.

 I closed the door quickly before the dogs ran in