36

This chapter kinda long...I'm sorry😭
-Laiyah

Janae Iyana Taylor

"Thank you for helping." I told Zay as I drove to the airport. He sat in the backseat with Leah and played with her.

"Yup." He said dryly.

His excuse for not showing up yesterday was that he fell asleep. But I knew it was cause he was mad that I was going to Louisiana. He still wanted to kill Kentrell but I talked to him so now he's someone okay with the idea of me leaving and somewhat okay with me and Kentrell working on our relationship.

When we got there, I went through the gates of the airport and went to Kentrell's hangar. We parked outside of it and I could see the white jet inside. Zay got the bags while I grabbed the carseat. Leah was surprisingly wide awake, slobbering out the mouth. I heard Cash whining as I walked towards the jet.

"Don't forget my otha child!" I called out to Zay.

I approached the steps to the jet. The pilot greeted me at the bottom and I returned a smile. I got into the jet and looked around.

 I got into the jet and looked around

I low key felt high class.

I sat Leah's car seat on the chair and made sure it was stable before I looked out the window. The pilot was helping Zay load everything in the plane. We did have a lot of stuff, Leah had the most.

Zay walked in through the door of the jet with Cash's cage in his hand. He sat the cage down and then looked around.

"Hm." He mumbled slyly and I shook my head. He looked at me and gave me a tight lipped smile.

"Be safe out there lil sis." He pulled me into a hug and I enjoyed it while I could. I hugged him tighter and then finally let go.

"You be safe too." I sat down and he headed towards the door.

"Love you!" I yelled after him.

"Love ya too kiddo." He yelled back and disappeared off the jet. I sighed and looked at Leah who was dozing off. We had a little over two hours on the jet. I texted Kentrell and my mama quickly to let him know that we were situated on the jet.

"Gurl...Zay was looking bout FINE as a muhhfucka." I heard Ky's voice.

My head shot up and Nique and Ky were boarding the jet. I was surprised because they said that they weren't gonna be able to touch down until Saturday.

"Awwww!" I squealed. They made their way over to me and we hugged. I was honestly happy that they were coming with me, but kinda salty they lied. Had me thinking I was gone be by myself. Ky went and got Cash and cuddled with him on the couch and Nique got Leah.

I sat indian style in the seat as the pilot boarded the plane.

"We're about to get set. I promise you all a smooth flight."