49

Janae

"Look, say fuck you." Three encouraged Leah. "Fuck. You." All she did was erupt in laughter.

Two hours later, baby Three still wasn't here. I guess he wanted to take his precious little time and make a dramatic entrance.

"Stick yo middle finga' up." He held her hand and pushed up her middle finger and directed it at me.

"Give me my child. You a bad influence." I reached for Leah and he popped my hand.

"Aht aht. Leah tell yo mama gone somewhere. Tell her bye."

"Bye." She grinned and hide her face into his shirt.

"Don't let him get you in trouble lil girl." I pointed my finger at her and she pouted. Leah is literally so spoiled, it's crazy.

"You fucking up the vibes, get the hell on. Aye, getcho baby mama." He said to Kentrell.

I cut my eye at him and he was looking at his phone, smiling and then he licked his lips. He looked up at us and then shrugged and went back to his phone. I eyed him suspiciously because what the hell was so fascinating on his phone.

I sat back down in my seat. He tugged at his chin hairs with a grin on his face. I wasn't gonna be all up in his business so I just let the situation slide.

I put in my AirPods and propped up my elbow and rested my head on my fist.

––

Kentrell

Kayla💦we miss you😼😩 come thru?9:13pm

Kayla💦
we miss you😼😩 come thru?
9:13pm

-Ima have my daughter tn. Might slide thru tmr.
9:14pn

Kayla💦
plzzzzzzz... quickie?😉 I really want you rn dude😫
9:14pm

-Otw. 15 mins
9:15pm

I shook my head and looked back at the picture, licking my lips. Kayla was one of the girls I started fucking since me and Janae broke up. A nigga had to do what he had to do.

But Kayla, she had good pussy and was chill as hell. I ain't wanna start nothin' serious wit her right now. We was jus vibin'. But the way shit was, we was gone be official soon. I felt it.

"Aye, I'a be back." I stood up and pulled my hood over my head.

"Hopefully you going to get some food." Nique rolled her eyes. Jay pinched her side and she smacked his arm.

"Ima bring you sumn back. Anybody else need sumn?" I looked around the room and stopped at Janae. She mugged me and looked back down at her phone. I already knew what was wrong wit her. I saw her staring at me the whole time I was texting Kayla.