3

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden|| Youngboy

I looked at the time on my phone. It was about 3 in the morning and we was still in the studio. Kd had left 3 hours ago cause he said he had better thangs to do.Me, Jay, Three, Quando, and Joe was still there and some bitches they brought ova there not too long ago.
I sat in the seat near the sound board and played some of the songs I finished so far. I nodded my head to the beat. I just had to do two mo and I would be done.

"How much longer we got? I'm tryna rearrange something."

I looked ova at Quando and he was smirking at the girl sitting on his lap.

"Y'all niggas can leave, Ion give ah fuck." I shrugged and went back to my music.

"Imma stay. Ain't got shit else to do." Three said and sat in the chair beside me and Jay said he was gone stay too.

I was shocked at these niggas but I guess since they in a relationship they being loyal and shit. But I can't say nun, I was being just like them.

Three lit his blunt. "You decided on whatchu gone do?"

I knew what he was talking bout. We all wanted to pop up on the girls since it's been 2 months and some change since we saw them. But the concert was in 2 weeks so we was gone go to Virginia a week before the concert and then go to Charlotte and take the girls with us just so we can have some time together.

"Gone head and get it set up." I told him and cut the music off. I let Three got everything situated while I locked up some stuff before we left. I grabbed my keys and my phone.

"Ight mane getchall horny ass outta hea." I pointed to Quando and Joe. They laughed and I dapped them up. I opened the door and was finna walk out, but a girl was standing in my way.

 I opened the door and was finna walk out, but a girl was standing in my way

She looked up and did a lil shy smile. "Um is my cousin here?"

I looked her up and down and tilted my head to the side. She was cute, ian gone lie. "Who yo cuzin?"

She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Taylor."

I nodded and poked my head in the room. I looked at the 3 girls that were in there. "Aye, which one of y'all is Taylor?"

They all looked at the girl that was sitting on Joe lap and then she turned around.

"Me, why?"

I stepped to the side and let the girl in. She walked pass me and I watched her til she sat down. Quando cleared his throat loudly and I looked at him. He started laughing and said, "Don't een think about it."

I smacked my teeth. "All I know is y'all mfs betta get the hell out my studio."

"Nigga we finna leave." Joe tapped the girl on her thigh and she stood up. He got up and draped his arm around her shoulders.