22

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
3 Weeks Later

"Aye play det shit again." I told my producer. A couple seconds later the song came back on through the speakers. I nodded my head to the beat, Three n nem doing the same.

"Turn up onna bitch when I'm gone off a Perc, Det ho gon' fuck on a fast beat." I sung along and did a lil dance in my seat.

We was planning on dropping my next album in a month. I had to get back on my shit asap. My fans was dm'ing bout every damn minute about why I ain't been dropping no music. So to make it up to them, I was bussing out with a whole damn album.

Three dapped me up. "Mannnn ian gone lie, det shit hit."

I pulled out my phone and went on live just to give em a lil sneak peek of what was in store.

I sat the phone up and continued to bobbing my head to the beat. I glanced at what they was saying bout it and they was feelin' it. All I saw was heart eyes and fire. And one from Jania aggy ass about the DNA test. I had forgot all about her and the damn baby.

thelyricmichell requested to join your live

I got Jay n nem attention and told my producer to turn the music down. I accepted her request and waited for her face to load up.

 I accepted her request and waited for her face to load up

"Damn!" Kd busted out laughing. "She uglyyyy." He rolled over from laughing so hard. I started laughing too cause he stupid ass fuck.

"Hey." Her squeaky voice came through the phone.

"Uhn uhn." I shook my head and ended the live quick as hell. I grabbed my phone and went through everybody else's post.

"Ion know why you wanna fuck wit det young ass girl. She like 17." Three said.

"Hell more like 5." Jay mumbled making Kd nudge who was still laughing like hell.

"Ion even want da girl...If anything she just some mo' pussy."

"CASE!" Kd yelled and everybody in the room started laughing. I smacked my teeth and turned the music up myself to drown them out.

"Fuck y'all niggas." I stuck up my middle finger and went back to my music.