23

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

"Yeah bruh I know." I said into the phone. I looked down and bit my lip. Shawty was sucking me right. I grabbed a fistful of her hair. I leaned my head back on the pillow.

"So you gone post the album cover or what? And hurry up and meet us at the studio." Three fussed through the phone. He wanted me to show them the cover for the album since everybody was patiently waiting on the album drop.

"Ight nigga i'm finna post it now.Gimme bout 20 minutes." I told him and hung up the phone. I ran my hand down my face and sat up.

"Aye watch out." I told her. She popped my dick out her mouth, still massaging it with her hand.

"Ian done though." She smacked her teeth. I stood up and pulled my boxers and pants up and fixed my clothes.

"We can finish lata." I responded and grab my phone and keys off her nightstand.

"So you coming back tonight?" She asked me while following me towards the door.

"Yeah." I said and opened the door. I stood out in the hall and then turned around and looked at her.

 I stood out in the hall and then turned around and looked at her

"Imma call you ight?"

"Mhm." She rolled her eyes and closed the door. Ion know why she was acting like that, knowing when I dick her down she be begging me to stop.

I met Ari on instagram when she was liking all my damn pictures. So when I looked at her page, shawty was looking bout good as hell. So you know me, I hit ha ass up. Now we fucked every now and then.

I went to my car and got it. I turned on the heat cause it was cold as hell since it was December. I waited for the heat to blast and got on instagram. Ian really been on there in a while because I been working on my music.

nba_youngboy       🤫👀                                34,865 Likes                         *View All Comments*

                                34,865 Likes
                         *View All Comments*

og_3three        drop det hoe #nawfsideee😈

nbakd__          💚💚

thelyricmichelle     😍