Dare #1

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike here! I gots a dare here! I dare my cinnamon roll Slipstream and Jetstorm to to draw on everybot's face with the NOT permanent markers while they in stasis.

Sidescreen: *Peacefully recharging outside on the ground with one leg bent up and his servos behind his helm*

Everybot else: *recharging in their berthrooms*

Slipstream: *in Sidescreen's berthroom looking for something when a flash of light in the corner of his optic got his attention walking over he picks up the lit up data-pad and reads what was on the screen*

Jetstorm: *outside the berthroom making sure nobot wakes up*

Slipstream: *turns to the door* Jetstorm come look at this!

Jetstorm: *walks into the room and over to Slipstream* What is it Slipstream?

Slipstream: *hums and hands the data-pad to Jetstorm* It would appear Sidescreen has started a game of ask or dare!

Jetstorm: *reads the dare on the screen* Uh Slipstream I do not think it is a good idea to go through our adoptive Carrier's data-pad we do not know what he will do to us if he found out!

Slipstream: Jetstorm have you forgotten that he always knows what we have done?

Jetstorm: *a little worried* No that is what I'm afraid of since we will also have to draw on his face!

Slipstream: *sighs* Yes I can see now how that could be a problem! 

Jetstorm: *nods and looks at the ground*

Slipstream: *gets a determined look* But it is a dare that we must complete no matter the consequences!

Jetstorm: *also gets a determined look* You are right we must do this!

Bumblebee's Berthroom

*Slipstream and Jetstorm quietly tiptoe into their leaders berthroom and over to his recharging form on the berth*

Jetstorm: *pulls out a marker before facing his friend* Are we really doing this Slip?

Slipstream: *nods determined pulling out his own marker* Yes Jet we must!

Jetstorm: *nods turning back to the recharging Bumblebee* 

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *narrow optics* Let's do this!

1 Minute Later

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *quietly giggling to them selves as they leave Bumblebee's berthroom and walk to the next one*

Grimlock's Berthroom

*Slipstream and Jetstorm quietly walk over to the recharging Dinobot once again pulling out their markers*

Grimlock: *snores loudly and blows out a huge gust of air*

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *coughing silently and look at each other nodding they go up to Grimlock and start drawing on his face*

Grimlock: *groans and starts rolling over.....in their direction*

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *optics widen as they try to run away but still end up getting squashed*

Slipstream: *muffled* Ow!

Jetstorm: *muffled* Why us!

Grimlock: *purrs slightly in his recharge before snoring again*