Ask #12

@tryt65etr Everybot did you know that Melodacus Prime Queen of the Autobots is having her babies right now ratchet come help please!

Sidescreen: *Watching as everybot runs around frantic* Their all stupid

*loud roar of pain*

Sidescreen: *optics widen* But understandably so! *jumps onto the roof of the Alchemor* RATCHET I THINK PRIME QUEEN NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *growling as he try's to settle the Prime Queen down* YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT SIDESCREEN!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *shrugs* WELL I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY DOING YOUR JOB AS A MEDIC BY HELPING WITH THE BIRTH OF SPARKLING'S!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *growls louder and throws a wrench*

Sidescreen: *ducks as the wrench goes flying over his helm* HAHAHA YOU MISSED!!!!

*wrench comes back around like a boomerang*

Sidescreen: *hears loud wind coming closer to him and slowly turns around* Oh~ scrap!~

*BANG!!!*

Sidescreen: *falls off the Alchemor* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*THUMP!!!*

Sidescreen: *on the ground groaning in pain*

10 Minutes Later

Prime Queen: *growling and snarling* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot besides Ratchet: *still running around like helmless Cyber-Chickens* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO WE DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *still groaning in pain on the ground after his fall from the Alchemor*

8 Long Hours Later

Ratchet: *sighs in exhaustion and walks out from behind the curtain that was put up for sparkling birth encase any of the bots ended up getting sparked* Alright good news The Prime Queen did well giving birth!

Bumblebee: *tilts helm* And the bad news?

Ratchet: *takes deep breath* We now have to deal with 6 sparkling's being around until their old enough to fly so the Prime Queen can leave!

Everybot: *groan in annoyance*

Sidescreen: *staring at the sky* Hey Ratchet

Ratchet: *looks at him* Yes?

Sidescreen: *giggles* I think you gave me a concussion! *turns to his side and purges*

Ratchet: *sighs* As well as a concussed Sidescreen!

Everybot: *fall to the ground fainting*