Dare #9

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Oooooh I got a dare!~ I dare the guys to go camping on earth but! They must be human for this dare. Good luck!

Sidescreen: *Watching in quiet amusement as his brother limps around and trips several times because of his injuries sustained on his and Strongarm's so called date even though neither likes the other in that way or in general really*

Drift: You seem to be enjoying yourself!?

Sidescreen: *chuckles slightly* I am I mean just look at how ridicules my brother looks at the moment!

*data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad and looks at the screen* Hmm~ Oh this will be fun~

Grimlock: *walks over* What will?

Sidescreen: *smirks at him* Nothing apart from the fact THAT WE ARE ALL GOING CAMPING IN OUR HUMAN FORMS!!!!!!!!!!

*Groans sound from all around the scrapyard just making Sidescreen smirk more finding amusement in everybot's suffering*

Time Skip 6:00pm Camp Sight

*The Autobots in their human forms are in a clearing in the woods near a river and are setting up camp while they still have day light*

Human Grimlock: *struggling to put up his tent* Why is this so hard!

Human Strongarm: *somehow tangled in her tent* I don't even know how this happened!

Human Sideswipe: *hanging upside down in a tree trapped in his tent* Your not the only one *struggles* THIS THING WONT LET ME GO!!!!!

Human Bumblebee: *sighs and looks at everybot struggling to put up their tents* Hey Ratchet how are you do- *turns to where Ratchet is and his optics widened*

Human Ratchet: *easily put up his tent and looks at Bumblebee* Hmm what is it Bumblebee?

Human Bumblebee: Uh~ never mind *shakes helm* Could you help the others put up their tents please they seem to be struggling!

Human Ratchet: *hums and looks at the others then sighs* Alright fine! *walks up to Bee and puts a digit in his face* But only because I don't want any of them in my tent! *walks over to help the others*

Human Sideswipe: *falls out of tree* AHHHHHHH!!! *hits ground hard and moans in pain*

Human Strongarm: *laughs her aft off as a result getting tangled up in her tent more*

Human Ratchet: *sees this and growls* STOP MOVING!!!!!! 

Human Strongarm: *looks at Ratchet and sticks her glossa out at him*

Human Ratchet: *growls louder* Damn teenagers!

Human Optimus: *walks behind Ratchet and slaps his aft*

Human Ratchet: *yelps and spins around glitch slapping Optimus so hard he fell to the ground* DAMN PERVERTED PRIME!!!!!! 

Human Sidescreen: *sitting in a tree laughing his aft off*

Human Drift: *looks up after he finished with his tent* Sidescreen why aren't you putting up your tent?

Human Sidescreen: *looks down at Drift with a smile* I don't have one!

Human Drift: *raises optic ridge* Then where will you recharge?

Human Sidescreen: *smiles more* In this tree!