Dare #2

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: OMG! BUMBLEBEE!? YEEHAW! RIDE EM COWBOY! I DARE BEE TO BE TURNED HUMAN AND ENTER A RODEO AND HAVE SOME REVIVAL POTIONS TOO. ENJOY!

Sidescreen: *Upside down on the scarp yard wall when his data-pad made a fart noise and he fell off the wall* OOF!!! *growls as he sits up* SIDESWIPE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE MY DATA-PAD ALONE!!!!!!!

Sideswipe: *somewhere in the scrap yard* PAY BACK FOR SHOOTING ME IN THE BACK WITH A PAINT BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *growls lowly* Fair enough brother~ *looks at dare on the screen of his data-pad* BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *groans as he walks over* I swear you and Sideswipe better not be fighting again!

Sidescreen: *tilts helm* Well not at the moment!?

Bumblebee: *sighs* Good!

Sidescreen: *shakes helm* Anyway you have a dare to be human and enter a rodeo Bee!

Bumblebee: *faceplates light up* I GET TO BE IN A RODEO!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *wide optic* Uh yea~

Bumblebee: *grabs Sidescreen's shoulder-plates and starts shaking him* TURN ME HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *getting dizzy* O~OK JUST STOP SHAKING ME!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *stops shaking Sidescreen and backs away from him*

Sidescreen: *scoffs and turns Bee into a human* There your human!

Human Bumblebee: *throws arms in the air* WOOOOO RODEO HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! *runs off*

Sidescreen: *shakes helm* That bots abscessed!

6 Hours Later Rodeo

Human Bumblebee: *smiling like mad as he sits on top of a black horse wearing a cowboy outfit* OH THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!!

Male Human: *looks at him* Yea sure you say that now but just wait until the gate opens because that there black horse your on his the meanest horse in the whole rodeo no ones ever stayed on him for more then 2 minutes!

Human Bumblebee: Ha yea I think I can handle him! *pats the side of the horses neck* What's his name?

Male Human: *smirks slightly* We call him the man killer!

Human Bumblebee: *wide optics* Uh what?

Male Human: *leans on the fence* For you see nearly everyone that's ridden on him in this rodeo his bucked off and either killed them or given a couple broken bones and they who have survived have never been seem in a rodeo ever again!

Human Bumblebee: *looks down at the horse his on and gulps*

Male Human: *Smiles* Well looks like your up good luck partner! *walks over to the gate*

Human Bumblebee: *nervous* Haha Yea I might actually need it!

Man Killer: *snorts and digs hoof into the ground*

Human Bumblebee: *laughs nervously*

Male Human: *opens the gate and steps back*

Man Killer: *runs out of the gate and starts bucking like crazy*

Human Bumblebee: *holding on for dear life*

Man Killer: *rears up and stomps on the ground then rears back up*

Human Bumblebee: *scared* AHHHH WHY DID I THINK THIS WOULD BE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Man Killer: *runs into the side of the fence*

Human Bumblebee: *whimpers as his left leg gets smashed into the fence* YOU PEOPLE COULD HAVE AT LEASED GIVEN ME A NICER HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Male Human: *on the other side of the fence* YOU PICKED YOUR OWN HORSE!!!!!!!!

Human Bumblebee: *annoyed and looks at him* YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowed: *cheering and yelling things*

Man Killer: *snorts and starts bucking even faster*

Human Bumblebee: *wide optic and he gets jerked around* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Minutes Later

Man Killer: *jumping and bucking around furiously*

Announcer: ALRIGHT EVERYONE THIS YOUNG COWBOY HAS MANAGED TO STAY ON MAN KILLER FOR 2 MINUTES NOW BUT HOW MUCH LONGER CAN HE KEEP IT UP!!!!!!????

Human Bumblebee: *grip tightens* DON'T YOU EVER GET EXHAUSTED!!!!??? 

Man Killer: *makes an angry sound*

Human Bumblebee: *laughs nervously* I guess that's a no?

Man Killer: *rears up again*

Human Bumblebee: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Hours Later

Man Killer: *still bucking around like mad*

Human Bumblebee: *getting tired*

Crowed: *staring at them*

Announcer: *yawns* WOW THIS IS CRAZY PEOPLE HIS STAYED ON MAN KILLER FOR 4 HOURS AND IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIS SLOWING DOWN ANY TIME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowed: *wide awake again and cheer*

Human Bumblebee: *startled by the sudden noise and jolts forward* HOW ARE YOU NOT TIRED!!!!!!???

Man Killer: *huffs out air*

Human Bumblebee: *deadpan* I'm gonna guess you've never been at it this long and just don't know when to stop

Man Killer: *slams into the fence again*

Human Bumblebee: *yelps as his left leg is once again smashed into the fence*

6 Hours Later

Man Killer: *huffing and panting*

Human Bumblebee: *rocking back and forth* I think i'm gonna be sick!

Man Killer: *suddenly stops and collapses to the ground panting*

Human Bumblebee: *slowly rolls off the down horse*

*silence*

Crowed: *surprised then start cheering*

Announcer: W-WHAT HIS DONE IT EVERYONE HIS DONE IT THIS YOUNG MAN STAYED ON MAN KILLER FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT WHICH MAKES HIM THE WINNER OF THE RODEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowed: *start cheering louder*

Human Bumblebee: *panting* I won? I WON YES I WON MY FIRST RODEO!!!!!!!!!!!! *passes out*