Dare #17

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Ok ok I got a dare....all bots except my parental units are involved...I dare everyone too go camping in the deepest darkest forest and tell scary stories

Sidescreen: *Laying across a pile of scrap mumbling* Blurr Blurr Blurr Blurr~

Sideswipe: *groans as he walks by* Primus Sidescreen would you just...Stop!

Sidescreen: *lifts helm and glares at him* Frag you Sideswipe! You don't know what it's like to not have your Sparkmate with you!

Sideswipe: *rolls optics* Of course I don't! Because of the simple fact that I.Don't.Have.a.SPARKMATE!!

Sidescreen: *narrows optics* Yea? Then what's Jazz!?

Sideswipe: *splutters* I-I T-That- WERE JUST FRIENDS!!!

Sidescreen: *scoffs* Yea right *stares his brother right in the optic* We all know you like him!

Sideswipe: *blushes* I-I- *yells in frustration and throws his arms in the air before stomping off*

Sidescreen: *shakes his helm* His in denial

*data-pad screams*

Sidescreen: *jumps slightly from the sudden noise before huffing and pulling out his data-pad and reading the dare* Oh~ Their going to hate this~

Sidescreen: *smirks sinisterly as he gets up and walks towards the others* Oh~ Guys!~ We all have a dare!~

Everybot: *stare at the smirking Sidescreen* (thoughts- Run!) *quickly start scattering about*

Sidescreen: *watches everybot run* Huh?.....Wonder why they all ran off like that?

Time Skip 5:00pm Middle of a dark haunted forest

After 2 hours of tracking down all the bots Sidescreen was finally able to tell them the dare and much to Ratchet's dismay Optimus had refused to stay behind and dragged Ratchet along for the ride.

Now their all setting up their camp.

Grimlock: *knocking down trees for a fire*

Drift: *cutting some of the trees into logs for them to sit on*

Ratchet: *sitting on a rock grumbling about how he shouldn't have let Prime drag him into this*

Optimus: *staring at a butterfly as it flies about before following it as it flew into the dark forest*

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *arguing*

Strongarm: I'm telling you Sideswipe stop throwing rocks at me!

Sideswipe: And I'm telling you it wasn't me!

Strongarm: *servos on hips* Then who was it?

Sideswipe: *groans* I don't know but it wasn't- *looks over to the river* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Strongarm: *confused* What! What is it Sideswipe!?

Sideswipe: *shakily points towards the river*

Strongarm: *follows his digit then* AHHHHHHHH!!! OH MY PRIMUS!!

Sidescreen: *standing in the middle of the river with his optics wide a giant creepy grin on his faceplates showing very sharp denta while red liquid runs down his frame*

Strongarm: *looks at Sideswipe* The pit is your brother doing!

Sideswipe: *staring wide optic at his 'brother'* Uh......I don't think that's my brother....