Dare #11

@Medlockineededthat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 IM DYING! lol I have a dare for Ratchet and Optimus: Take care of my Sparkling's for a week. I need a vacation ( btw, tfp Soundwave will be assisting you.).

Sidescreen: *Walking towards Optimus and Ratchet with LawStride and Ratch in his arms* Oi Optimus Ratchet!

Ratchet: *looks at him* What!

Optimus: *optics locked onto the sparkling's in his arms* Sparkling's

Ratchet: *blinks as he looks at them* WHY DO YOU HAVE SPARKLING'S!!!!!

Sidescreen: *giggles smiling* Well you two have been dared by Medlock the Carrier of these two too take care of them for a week because she needs a vacation!

Optimus: *darts over and snatches the sparkling's out of his arms*

Sidescreen: *blinks rapidly* Primus that was fast! *looks at Optimus who has a death grip on the poor sparkling's* So Optimus has a thing for sparkling's huh?

Ratchet: *sighs* Yes he does!

Sidescreen: *hums* Oh Medlock has also said that Soundwave will be assisting you!

Optimus&Ratchet: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!

Sidescreen: *looks behind him* Soundwave you can come out now!

Soundwave: *silently walks out from behind a shelf*

Ratchet: *looks him up and down* Primus he hasn't changed a bit!

Optimus: *holds the sparkling's tighter* Why's he here!

Sidescreen: *smiles* Well Medlock says that Soundwave and her sparkling's have a bond with each other so~ his here to help you guys!......As well as make sure you don't accidentally hurt them!

Soundwave: *walks closer to them*

Optimus: *growls protectively*

Ratchet: *sighs* She's not getting her sparkling's back now

Day 1

Optimus: *hugging the pit out of LawStride and Ratch*

LawStride: *grunting as she try's to get out of his grip*

Ratch: *not giving a scrap and just sits there*

LawStride: *sees Ratchet walk by* NOT GRANDCARRIER HELP!!!!!!

Ratchet: *freezes in his tracks and looks at her* Not grandcarrier help? What the pit are you talking about kid!?

LawStride: *optics narrow* Look like grandcarrier but I know your not!

Ratchet: *extremely confused* I don't know what your talking about!

LawStride: *huffs in defeat putting her helm down* Dumb grandcarrier smarter

Optimus: *starts patting their helms*

Ratch: *purrs a little*

LawStride: *still in her defeated stage*

Soundwave: *watching*

LawStride: *gets a glance of Soundwave and looks up* SOUNDWAVE HELP!!!!

Soundwave: *tentacles shoot out and hit Optimus really hard making him let go of the sparkling's gently wrapping two tentacles around LawStride and Ratch he lifts them up and brings them into his arms*