Ask #17 & Dare #19

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike here.....im kinda down today....im in need of comfort cuz Starscream was mean to me....he said i shouldn't even exist.....so my ask is to help me out today by cheering me up even if you have to drag me out of my room...and i dare my parental units to punish Starscream any way they see fit.

Sidescreen: *looking at his data-pad* Hmm.....This is easy!

Ratchet&Optimus: *walking past talking*

Sidescreen: *looks up at them* OI! Prime! Doc!

Ratchet: *glares at him* DON'T CALL ME DOC!!

Optimus: *looks at him calmly* What is it Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *hums* Well Starscream was mean to ClawStrike so she asked us to cheer her up which were going to do....But you two are dared to punish Starscream anyway you both see fit!

Ratchet&Optimus: *both get creepy grins on their faces before they walk off without saying a word*

Sidescreen: *staring after them* Ok~ That was creepy~

Time Skip

Grimlock: *currently dragging ClawStrike out of her room*

ClawStrike: *laying limp on her back-struts and just lets everything happen with a blank stare*

Sideswipe: *watching* Wow she really is out of it!

Jazz: *shakes his helm* Damn Seekers!

Windblade: *hums* How about we play Uno?

Bumblebee: *shrugs* Sure anything to get my sister out of this funk!

2 Minutes Later

Everybot is sitting in a circle playing Uno.

Bumblebee: *places down yellow 0*

Windblade: *places down yellow 9*

Strongarm: *places down yellow 6*

Sideswipe: *places down blue 6*

Slipstream: *places down blue 4*

Jetstorm: *places down blue 7*

Drift: *places down red 7*

Jazz: *places down red 2*

Grimlock: *places down red 0*

Sidescreen: *places down red 9*

Blurr: *places down green 9*

Everybot: *gasp*

Blurr: *looking around confused* What?

Everybot: *look over to ClawStrike*

ClawStrike: *staring at the green card that Blurr just put down*

Everybot: *waiting for something to happen*

ClawStrike: *stares a little more before placing down a green 5*

Everybot: *optics widen and their intakes drop*

Sidescreen: *nods slowly obviously dumbfounded* Ok.....So this is a lot more serious then I first thought~

Sideswipe: *looking at ClawStrike* No kidding she usually kicks, bites, punches, slaps and many other things to the bot that even dares to put down a green card!

Blurr: *shocked by the news* WHAT!!

ClawStrike: *falls sideways onto the ground still with that blank stare*

Time Skip

ClawStrike: *laying on the ground not moving*

Sidescreen: *walks up to her with something behind his back*

ClawStrike: *moves her optics to look at him*

Sidescreen: *smiles* Hey Claw I got you something~

ClawStrike: *just stares*

Sidescreen: *looks to the side for a second* Ok~ *looks back at her with a smile again before pulling a puppy from behind his back* I got you a puppy!

ClawStrike: *stares at the puppy before her blankly*

Sidescreen: *blinks and looks at her then the puppy in his servos* It's an Australian Shephard!

ClawStrike: *continues to stare*

Sidescreen: *looks between them* It's a female!

ClawStrike: *does nothing but stare*

Sidescreen: *kinda freaked out* D-Do you not like her? Because if you don't that's fine I just can't take her back!

ClawStrike: *blinks once*

Sidescreen: *narrows optics* Did you want a kitten? Because if so I would get you one but Grimlock's afraid of them which is why I got you this puppy!

ClawStrike: *blinks again before looking back towards the sky*

Sidescreen: *sighs and walks away looking down at the puppy in his servos* I'm going to call you BlueVelvet!

Time Skip

Sidescreen: *leaning against the Alchemor throwing a ball for BlueVelvet while snuggling into Blurr's side*

ClawStrike: *sitting on top of a shelf staring into nothing*

Sideswipe&Jazz: *watching a YouTube video Russel was showing them*

Drift: *meditating*

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *getting attacked by BlueVelvet after picking up her ball*

Strongarm: *watching in confusion of how a tiny little puppy could attack two Mini-Bots*

Then Suddenly.

Sideswipe: *screams like a little Femme* EHHHHHHHHH KILLER CLOWN!!!!!

ClawStrike: *snaps out of her funk* WHAT KILLER CLOWN WHERE!! *Suddenly losses her balance on the shelf* Wa Wa Wa WAAAAAAAA!!!! 

Crash!

Thump!

Everybot: *staring* 

Sideswipe: *annoyed* Seriously! That was all it took!

Somewhere In A Deep Forest

Ratchet&Optimus: *have giant smirks on their faces as their covered in energon*

Starscream was currently hanging from a tree covered in his own energon wings torn off cuts and gashes also covered his frame that was now almost unrecognisable*

Ratchet&Optimus: *Staring at their work* Nobot hurts one of our Sparkling's and gets away with it!~