Dare #8

@Ij425051 I dare Optimus and ratchet in human form to go on a date and strongarm and sideswipe go on a date with there human forms

Sidescreen: *Meditating with Drift and his adopted sons*

*Data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *optic twitches* Hmm~ *pulls out data-pad and opens his optics looking at the dare he blinks* Yea~ I know two bots that wont be happy about this....No wait three bots yea three....No four? Yea four bots that wont be happy about this!

Drift: *grunts* Sidescreen!

Sidescreen: *flinches* Oops sorry Drift! *stands up and goes to the four bots* Ratchet and Optimus!

Optimus: *hums*

Ratchet: *huffs* What!?

Sidescreen: *smiles* You both have a dare to go on a date in your human forms!

Optimus: *smiling throwing servos into the air* YAY!!!!!

Ratchet: *optics widen in what appears to be horror* NOOO!!!

Sidescreen: *turns them human and walks over to Sideswipe and Strongarm who are arguing* Yo guys guess what!

Sideswipe: *looks at his brother* Um~ You finally asked Drift to be your mate?

Sidescreen: *wide optic* WHAT NO!!! *clears voice box* You both have a dare to go on a date in your human forms!

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *gasp in horror* WHAT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sideswipe: *points at her* I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER!!!!!

Strongarm: *huffs crossing her arms* The feelings mutual!

Sidescreen: *sighs* Well I'm sorry guys you have to do it plus it's only one date ok?

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *look at each other* Fine!

Sidescreen: *smiles and turns them human* Good luck you guys!

Jazz: *standing not that far away glaring daggers at Strongarm*

Human Strongarm: *stands still* I feel like I'm being watched?

Human Sideswipe: *scoffs* Like anybot would watch you!

Human Strongarm: *kicks him in the leg*

Human Sideswipe: *yelps and starts hopping around*

Human Strongarm: *looks around and spots Jazz glaring daggers at her* Wow....If looks could kill.....*'don't want to do this face'* I'd be dead and wouldn't have to go on a date with Sideswipe!

Jazz: *seems to glare even harder*

Optimus and Ratchet's Date

Human Ratchet: *glaring at the humans staring at Optimus as they stand in line to buy tickets for a movie* I hate humans

Human Optimus: *smiling ignoring the human femmes staring at him* Lighten up Ratchet we're on a date remember!

Human Ratchet: *grumbles* We could have a perfectly fine one in our normal forms!

Human Optimus: *whines* Come on Ratch I'll let you pick the movie!

Human Ratchet: *blinks then smirks* Alright!

Human Optimus: *smiles brightly* That's the spirit Ratchet!