Ask #13

@tryt65etr Everybot what are you going to name Melodacus Prime Queen of the Autobots new babies ratchet do you have any ideas

Sidescreen: *Watching the 6 new sparkling's recharge* 

Drift: *also watching them* You seem to watch them alot why is that?

Sidescreen: *hums with a soft smile* Because their cute....*blushes slightly* And also I want to have my own some day but.....*sighs* I don't think the Mech I love feels the same

Drift: *raises optic ridge* What makes you say that?

Sidescreen: *sighs* Oh nothing *looks at Drift* Do...You have anybot you love Drift?

Drift: *closes optics* Yes

Sidescreen: *tilts helm* Hmm who is it?

Drift: *looks at the sky* My mate!

Sidescreen: *feels his spark shatter* Y-You have a m-mate?

Drift: *nods* I do

Sidescreen: *hiding his pain* W-Who is it i-if I may a-ask?

Drift: *gets a soft smile* Fracture

Sidescreen: *pain is replaced by disbelief and anger* FRACTURE YOUR MATES FRAGGING FRACTURE!!!!!!!

Drift: *looks at Sidescreen* Is that a problem

Sidescreen: *splutters* YES IT'S A FRAGGING PROBLEM DRIFT HIS A CON HOW DID YOU TWO EVEN FALL IN LOVE!!!!!!

Drift: *closes optics again* Not long after coming to earth

Sidescreen: *about to blow up until his data-pad goes off* You know what! I don't care who your mate is anymore! *walks off and gets on top of the Alchemor pulling out his data-pad and looking at it* What are we going to call the 6 little things?

Ratchet: *puts down a cube of energon*

Sidescreen: *jumps down and goes over to him* Hey Ratchet do you have any name suggestions for the 6 little ones Prime Queen had?

Ratchet: *sighs* No I don't but I do know their genders now!

Sidescreen: *brightens up slightly but his spark still hurts* Really what are they?

Ratchet: *hums with a soft smile* 5 of them are Mech's and the smallest one of the 6 is a little Femme!

Sidescreen: *smiles a little* Cute!

Ratchet: *looks at him* You alright youngling?

Sidescreen: *nods* Yea...I'm fine Ratch! *walks off*

10 Minutes Later

Sidescreen: *sitting against the scrapyard wall crying because the Mech he loves already has a mate...A Decepticon one*

*pede steps are heard heading in Sidescreen's direction but because of his crying of pain and spark ache he doesn't hear them*

???: Hey you alright?

Sidescreen: *glances up at the bot that spoke to see Blurr standing there with worry * I-I'm fine

Blurr: *shakes helm and sits next to him* Don't try to lie to me *places servo on his shoulder-plate* I can tell somethings wrong

Sidescreen: *sighs* I-I love somebot

Blurr: *feels his spark ache at that* Really w-who is it?

Sidescreen: *looks to the wall* It is...Well it was Drift....*rests his helm on his arms* But he already has a mate

Blurr: *perks up* Really!?

Sidescreen: *sighs sadly* Yea *buries faceplates into his arms and whimpers* I was hoping we could be together and start a family

Blurr: *optics sadden but on the inside his both happy that Drift has a mate and angry that it hurt his little crush* You might not be able to be with Drift......*looks at the sky* But I'm sure there's somebot out there that would be happy to be your mate!

Sidescreen: *huffs* It'll never happen Blurr *sobs* I'll never get a mate and get to have sparkling's of my own!

Blurr: *looks at Sidescreen with sadness and pulls him into a hug* Your wrong Sidescreen....I know somebot that has liked you for years now but couldn't find the courage to tell you!

Sidescreen: *grabs a hold of Blurr's chassis plating releasing another sob* And who would that be Blurr!?

Blurr: *smiles softly and purrs* That bot would be me!

Sidescreen: *gasps slightly pushing slightly away from Blurr's chassis* W-What?

Blurr: *smiling softly* You heard me Sidescreen I've loved you for along time now just couldn't find the way to tell you!

Sidescreen: *blinks staring at him with wide optics before giving him a small soft smile* Blurr.....I-I never knew!

Blurr: *nods* Yea that's what I wanted until I could come out and tell you

Sidescreen: *speechless as he stares up at Blurr*

Blurr: *looks away with a small blush* Sorry I-I shouldn't have said anything you just got your spark broken by Drift

Sidescreen: *raises helm and nuzzles under Blurr's helm startling him slightly*

Blurr: *blushing* S-Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *purrs with a soft smile* Thank you Blurr....Yes I got my spark broken by Drift......But...*blushes slightly* I-I'm willing to be with you Blurr....Truth be told *nuzzles the side of Blurr's helm* W-When I first saw you....I-I had a crush on you

Blurr: *brightens* R-Really!

Sidescreen: *giggles* Yea...I did...Then you left and I got feelings for Drift *shakes helm* And as you can tell....That didn't go well!

Blurr: *chuckles* No it didn't....And I'm sorry about that!

Sidescreen: *sighs* Don't be....Because now that your back *looks into Blurr's optics with soft ones* I realised....*closes optics and nuzzles under his helm again* I never stopped loving you I was just too blinded by Drift to see it

Blurr: *smirks and holds him close with a purr* Good~ That means you wouldn't mind being my sparkmate right!?

Sidescreen: *purrs* No I wouldn't mind at all~

Blurr: *has a big smile as he starts nuzzling Sidescreen happily making him giggle happily*