Ask #10

@tryt65etr Every bot did you know that Melodacus prime has scars all over her body even on her right eye

Sidescreen: *Sighs in defeat as he once again fails to find the thing he threw into the giant pile of scrap* I give up!.....I'm never going to find it again *narrows his gaze at the ground next to him* Thanks alot Drift!....*whispers under intake* Can't believe I have a crush on you

Drift: *stopped mid step and heard everything Sidescreen said a very faint blush appeared on his face closing his optics and giving a hum before turning around and walking away*

*data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *groans but pulls data-pad out and looks at the ask then raises an optic ridge* She has scars? *walks over to the recharging Prime Queen narrowing his optics he walks around her looking very closely and gasps* THE PRIME QUEEN IS COVERED IN SCARS!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot: *not to far away and heard what Sidescreen yelled* WHAT!!! THE PRIME QUEEN HAS SCARS!!!!!!!?????

Sidescreen: *nods firmly* Yea she does.....There slightly faded but if you look closely you can see them clearly!

Everybot: *crowds around the recharging Prime Queen looking her all over and give their own gasps* THERE ARE SCARS!!!!!

Prime Queen: *growls in her recharge* Leave before I turn you all into ashes!

Everybot: *optics widen and immediately take off fearing for their online's*

Sidescreen: *scoffs* Wimps!

Prime Queen: *lifts helm slightly with her optics closed and snaps at Sidescreen*

Sidescreen: *screams like a little femme and runs off* WAIT FOR ME I'M TOO YOUNG TO OFFLINE!!!!!!!!