Dare #6

@LumianNeko ClawStrike: oh hells naw!!! You meanies! SIDESCREEN! AVENGE MY SANITY! I DARE YA TO GET RATCHET BACK FOR THAT! CHOOSE ANY METHOD NECESSARY!

Sidescreen: *Laughing quietly as he watches his jumpy brother scream like a little girl everytime something moves or makes a noise* Now he knows why I hate killer clowns! *shivers at the thought of watching IT* 

Drift: *meditating next to him* Are you cold?

Sidescreen: *shakes helm* No...I'm just thinking of something I don't want to

Drift: *hums* Then why are you thinking it?

Sidescreen: *groans* I don't know ok! My processors just evil!

*wolf howl*

Drift: *opens optics* What was that!?

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad* My data-pad!

Drift: *sighs* Of course it is *stands up and walks off to train*

Sidescreen: *glances up from his data-pad and watches Drift leave* Wonder what's wrong with him? *try's to think of something but sighs and looks back at his data-pad reading the dare and smirks slightly* Oh~ This will be fun!

1 Hour Later

Sidescreen: *meditating with Drift, Slipstream and Jetstorm*

*screaming is heard*

Ratchet: *runs out of his berthroom* GIANT CYBER-SPIDER AND CYBER-COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *a small smirk forms and he snorts coming out of his meditation laughing* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Drift: *looks at Sidescreen* You did something didn't you

Sidescreen: *still laughing* Y-Yes I did!

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *blink in confusion* Ratchet is scared of Cyber-Spider's and Cyber-Cockroach's????

Drift: *hums* Apparently so

Half An Hour Later

Sidescreen: *once again meditating with Drift, Slipstream and Jetstorm*

*a cry of agony is heard*

Ratchet: *in the makeshift med-bay* WHERE ARE MY PRECIOUS TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *smirks and snots then starts laughing again* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls backwards*

Drift: *sighs* Why!?

Sidescreen: *laughing* H-HE FEARS SUCH STUPID THINGS!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *tilt their helms* Ratchet loves all his tools? 

Jetstorm: *looks at Slipstream* I thought he only loved his wrenches?

Slipstream: *nods and looks at Jetstorm* As did I

Sidescreen: *rolling around* O-Oh I LOVE G-GETTING PAY BACK!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!