Dare #4

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Ok...now I'm scared....can someone give me therapy here? Oh and a dare to guess who my adoptive Carrier and Sire. (Hint Carrier is Ratchet...he doesn't remember it buuut the Adoptive Sire is Optimus himself...hope he remembers me...I'm like as in other book. Amethyst purple Armor with silver highlights and blue optics. I'm a cybercat minicon sized femme)

Sidescreen: *Clinging to Drift's arm after the scare Ratchet gave him* I-I don't think I'll b-be recharging t-tonight

Drift: *hums* I would offer you to recharge in my chambers tonight but I fear you'll suffocate Slipstream and Jetstorm in what you call hugs

Sidescreen: *looks up at Drift* Duh I treat them like my own sparkling's.....Which I don't have...*whispers* yet

Drift: *looks down at Sidescreen* What was that last part?

Sidescreen: *optics widen and he looks away* Nothing!

Drift: *hums suspiciously* 

*data-pad makes a wolf howl*

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad and reads dare on the screen* Well it appears we all have a dare to guess who ClawStrike's adoptive Carrier and Sire are!

Drift: *raises optic ridge* Do we even have the answer?

Sidescreen: *smirks up at him* I do~

Drift: What is it?

Sidescreen: *looks away* I'm not telling the whole team has to guess before I can give you the answer!

Drift: *sighs* 

1 Hours Later

*Everybot has been gathered in the middle of the scrap yard*

Sidescreen: *smiling* Alright guys you all have to guess who ClawStrike's adoptive Carrier and Sire are~

Bumblebee: *takes quick glance at Ratchet and Optimus* I have no idea!

Strongarm: *annoyed look* It better not be Sideswipe and Jazz

Sideswipe: *shocked* W-What!

Strongarm: *narrows optics at him* Oh don't be like that Sideswipe I heard you last night...Primus could you be any louder!

Sideswipe: *huffs and crosses arms* Well I think it's miss rule book here and some random Mech she met on Cybertron!

Strongarm: *growls* Oh that's it COME HERE PUNK!!!!!!! *tackles Sideswipe*

Sideswipe: *gets tackled* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thump dust goes everywhere*

Fixit: *smiles and shakes helm* I have no idea!

Drift: *hums* The medic and Prime

Ratchet: *chokes on air*

Optimus: *smirking*

Slipstream&Jetstorm: We must agree with master Drift!

Sidescreen: *smiling* Oh you two are just so cute when you talk at the same time!

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *blush in embarrassment* 

Grimlock: *looking around* I have to say you and Drift

Sidescreen: *neutral look* Yea she maybe a Cybercat minicon but I already have two minicon Mech's I've claimed as mine so~ NO!!! *but secretly going crazy over the Drift part*

Ratchet: *grunts* I know I adopted ClawStrike ad my own.....*confused* But I do not remember who her adoptive Sire is

Optimus: *hums* That would have been me!

Ratchet: *looks at Optimus with a glare and points at him* YOU LIE!!!!!!!

Optimus: *looks like a kicked puppy*

Sidescreen: *snorts* Well I'll tell you guys now ClawStrike's adoptive Carrier and Sire are.............RATCHET AND OPTIMUS!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *wide optic intake hanging open*

Optimus: *slowly a creepy smirk appears on his face as he looks at Ratchet* I told you~

Ratchet: *faints*

Optimus: *still has that creepy smirk*

Sidescreen: *sees that smirk*

Drift: *fells weight on his arm and looks down only to look into the wide scared optics of Sidescreen and sighs* Alright looks like your stay in my berthroom tonight

Sidescreen: *faceplates light up but on the inside his blushing like mad at just the thought of being in the same berth as Drift*