Dare #14

@theofficialbumblebee I have a dare I dare everybot to watch transformers the last knight and give them their opinion s about it

Sidescreen: *Setting up the giant screen and DVD player*

Grimlock: *bouncing* What are we watching! What are we watching!

Sidescreen: *sighs* Transformers The Last Knight!

Optimus: *gasps* Oh~ I wanted to see that!

Ratchet: *grumbling about how sore his lower area is*

Bumblebee: *sitting next to his adoptive Carrier with a horrified look because he can hear him*

Sideswipe: *sitting in Jazz's lap with a blush*

Jazz: *smirking as he holds Sideswipe close to him*

Strongarm: *rolling her optics at them*

Drift: *meditating against a wall*

Slipstream: *sitting infront of everybot on the ground*

Jetstorm: *also sitting infront of everybot on the ground next to Slipstream*

Blurr: *sitting on a metal crate waiting for his sparkmate to finish setting everything up*

Sidescreen: *finishes setting up and puts the disk in and presses play before walking over to Blurr who pulls him into his lap and he happily snuggles up to him*

During The Movie

Grimlock: *farts*

Everybot: *coughing their metal lungs out*

Sidescreen: *coughing* W-Why!

Bumblebee: *looks like his gonna purge*

Ratchet: *passes out because of his sensitive olfactory sensors*

Optimus: *gasping like a fish out of water* I-I think I-I'm go-gonna d-die!

Drift: *out cold because he was in the line of fire*

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *thought they were getting attacked and took cover on the other side of the scrapyard but started coughing like mad when the smell flouted over to them*

Sideswipe: *purging from the smell*

Jazz: *rubbing his back-struts as he gags from both the smell of Grimlock's death cloud and purge*

Strongarm: *has a disgusted/sick look on her face* W-What did he eat

Bumblebee: *projectile purges everywhere*

Blurr: *has his faceplate shoved into Sidescreen's neck-cables taking in his scent in hopes of it over powering Grimlock's death cloud*

Grimlock: *looks embarrassed* Sorry

After The Movie

Sidescreen: *grumbling about how he never wants to watch it again*

Blurr: *hums* It was alright seen better though!

Optimus: *jumping up and down* I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *watching his now bond-mate while trying to think of ways to burn all the copies of this movie so he cant watch it again*

Bumblebee: *blinks* That didn't even look like me and Optimus looked ugly as pit!

Optimus: *stops jumping and instead starts crying his metal lungs out* MY SON CALLED ME UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drift: *blank look* Hmm~ I didn't mind it

Slipstream&Jetstorm: *smiling* WE LOVED IT!!!!!!

Grimlock: *fast in recharge*

Sideswipe: *shrugs* It would have been better if I was in it!

Strongarm: *hears this and smiles* It was great because Sideswipe wasn't in it!

Sideswipe: *gets ticked off* The pits your problem!

Strongarm: *huffs* You are!

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *start arguing*

Jazz: *hums* Would have liked it more if there was epic music!