Ask #7

@tryt65etr Everybot did you know that Melodacus prime Queen of the Autobots is coming today she will see that everyone follows her orders

Sidescreen: *Going through a pile of junk why? Well his searching for something*

Bulkhead: *walks by and raises an optic ridge* Uh.....What are you doing?

Sidescreen: *glances at Bulkhead from the corner of his optic* Isn't it obvious?

Bulkhead: *shakes helm slowly* No it's not

Sidescreen: *huffs* I'm searching for.....Something

Bulkhead: *tilts helm slightly* And that would be?~

Sidescreen: *scoffs* I'm not telling you or anybot!......But I will find it.....And when I do......*smirks* Everybot will know it!

Bulkhead: *blinks* Oh~ Ok~ *swiftly walks off*

Sidescreen: *grumbles* Nobot gets me *spots something and smirks* YES!!! *grabs it* I found it! *puts the thing he found in his subspace and pulls out his data-pad and looks at the ask* Hmm......Maybe that was the giant shadow I saw over the scrap yard earlier?

*loud screaming is heard all around the scrap yard*

Russell: *runs past* DRAGOOOON GIANT DRAGOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

Denny: *runs past* MY VINTAGE STUFF IS RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *running away from an angry dragon* WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE PRIME QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Queen: *growls loudly before roaring an pouncing*

Sideswipe&Strongarm: *get pounced on* AHHHHHHHHH WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot else: *laughing their aft's off*

Prime Queen: *turns helm and roars at them*

Everybot else: *shut up optics widen then they run away*