Ask #8

@tryt65etr Everybot did you know that Melodacus Prime Queen of the Autobots can talk

Sidescreen: *Polishing what he found the other day but when somebot walks past he hides it only too bring it back out when his sure nobots around to continue polishing it*

Drift: *standing infront of him* What are you holding!?

Sidescreen: *freaks out and ends up throwing the thing into a large pile of junk and stares at it with a blank look* Great! IT'S GONNA TAKE FOREVER FOR ME TOO FIND THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Drift: *raises optic ridge* What is it that will take you forever to find again?

Sidescreen: *looks at Drift* Uh~ Well....I'm not telling!

Drift: *sighs* I saw that coming! *walks towards the rest of the bots*

*data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad and looks at the ask humming* Hey guys!

Everybot: *hums*

Sidescreen: *looks up at them then over to the resting Prime Queen* Did you guys know the Prime Queen can talk?

Everybot: *optics widen as they look over at the resting Prime Queen* SHE CAN TALK!!!!

Sidescreen: *nod* Ya apparently!

Everybot: *glare slightly* THEN WHY HAS SHE ONLY GROWLED AND ROARED AT US!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *smiles* Hmm~ my guess is that she doesn't like talking that much!

Everybot: *groan falling onto their back-struts on the ground*

Sidescreen: *stares at them blankly* Man you guys over react!

*giant organic spider runs over Sidescreen's leg*

Sidescreen: *optics widen staring at the spider before jumping up and screaming as he shakes his leg around* SPIDER GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!! OH PRIMUS IT'S HAIRY IT'S FRAGGING HAIRY!!!!! OMP IT'S SO FRAGGING UGLY CYBER-SPIDERS DON'T HAVE HAIR!!!!!!!

Organic Spider: *runs up to Sidescreen's servo and bites it* 

Sidescreen: *screeches* IT BIT ME IT BIT ME!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SPIDER POWERS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *runs around the scrapyard screaming and hitting into everything*

Everybot: *staring at him from the ground unamused well apart from one*

Sideswipe: *rolling around all over laughing his aft off* A-AND Y-YOU SAID WE O-OVER REACT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *runs past and kicks his brother in the interface panel* 

Sideswipe: *yelps holding his interface panel and he whimpers and starts crying in pain*

Sidescreen: *runs by again* HA YOUR IN PAIN SIDESWIPE!!!! NOW SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Organic Spider: *fly's off and lands on Sideswipe running alone his frame until it gets to his interface panel and bites it*

Sideswipe: *optics wide* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *pointing at his brother laughing his aft off* N-NOW Y-YOU KNOW H-HOW IT F-FEELS FRAGGER!!!!!!! *falls onto the ground rolling around laughing his aft off* OH K-KARMAS A G-GLITCH ISN'T IT B-BROTHER AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!