Dare #18

@theofficialbumblebee I dare everybot to turn human and try energon this might kill them though🤣

Sidescreen: *standing in the middle of a puddle*

Sideswipe: *walks past and seeing his brother standing in a puddle he shudders remembering what he and Strongarm saw in that dark haunted forest*

Sidescreen: *slowly turns his helm to look at his brother* What's wrong with you!?

Sideswipe: *freezes as he stares at his brother for a minute* Nothing! *speed walks away*

Sidescreen: *tilts helm* Ok~ Strang much~?

*data-pad screeches*

Sidescreen: *pulls data-pad out and looks at it* Hmm...Well were gonna die!

Sidescreen: *walks off towards the others* Hey guys!

Everybot: *look over at him sceptically*

Bumblebee: What is it Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *looks at everybot* Well we have all been dared to turn human and......drink energon

Everybot: *optics widen* WHAT!!!

Ratchet: *throwing his servos about* ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US!!!??

Sidescreen: *shrugs* I don't know probably! *turns everybot human*

5 Minutes Later

Everybot is standing around a long table each with a cup infront of them filled with energon since they can't lift the cubes in their human forms

Human Strongarm: *glaring at her cup* This is stupid!

Human Sideswipe: *nods* For once I agree with Strongarm!

Everybot else: *stares at him with wide optics*

Human Sideswipe: *looks at them all confused* What!?

Everybot: *shake their helms before they all pick up their cups of energon*

Human Sidescreen: *looks at them* Aright everybot on the count of three!

Everybot: *nods*

Human Sidescreen: *takes deep breath* Alright

Human Sidescreen: *opens intake* 3!

Everybot downs their cup of energon in one go

2 Minutes Later~

Human Sideswipe: *on the ground twitching like crazy*

Human Grimlock: *has become delusional* Hey look another Dinobot! *runs right into a wall*

Human Ratchet: *just sitting on the ground with a blank stare*

Human Bumblebee: *screaming at the top of his lungs before running into a chair and flipping over it landing on the ground where he doesn't get back up*

Human Drift: *looking around the bathroom* Where are my students! They are late for their swimming lessons!

Human Slipstream&Jetstorm: *at the bottom of the bath tube full of water*

Human Windblade: *half dead on the ceiling*

Human Jazz: *body flinging all over the place as he makes weird gurgling noises as froth comes out of his mouth*

Human Sidescreen: *laying motionless on the floor then* I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

*Silence~*

Human Sidescreen: *still motionless* Damn killer clowns!

Human Optimus: *cowering in the corner in fear* GET AWAY FROM ME DEMONS!!!!

All of a sudden Blurr walks into the room

Blurr: *happy* Hey guys I'm back!

Blurr: *looks around confused* What the frag happened to you guys!?......And why are you all human!?