Dare #16

@theofficialbumblebee Ooh I also dare Optimus to read and react to my first book and the first chapter

Sidescreen: *Hanging upside down from a shelf pouting* I miss Blurr~ 

Sideswipe: *walks passed* No bot cares!

Sidescreen: *ignores him* Why did he have to leave~

Sideswipe: *groans* Primus shut up!~

Sidescreen: *snaps* YOU SHUT UP!!!!

Sideswipe: *gasps before huffing and storming off*

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad and reads it* Hmm~ 

Optimus: *walks over pouting*

Sidescreen: *tilts helm back to look at him* Hey Optimus!

Optimus: *stops and looks at him* Yes Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *blinks* Why are you pouting?

Optimus: *moans* Ratchet's too busy for me!

Sidescreen: *sighs* Know how you feel Prime I'm finding it harder then I thought I would without Blurr nearby!

Optimus: *hums* His your sparkmate now isn't he?

Sidescreen: *smiles softly* Yes he is *sighs softly* Anyway give me your data-pad for a second!

Optimus: *confused but pulls out his data-pad and hands it to Sidescreen*

Sidescreen: *opens it and types in something* Here you have to read and react to this! *hands Optimus his data-pad back*

Optimus: *looks at data-pad and reads the title of what's on it* 'Optimus going to custody'? What is this!?

Sidescreen: *grunts* Just read and react to it!

Optimus: *grumbles about how rude he was before reading*

1 Minute Later

Optimus: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!

Sidescreen: *yelps at the sudden yell and falls off the shelf groaning slightly* I need to stop falling off things

Optimus: *looks at him* I DIDN'T KIDNAP ANYBOT!!!!!!!!!

Sidescreen: *blinks at him from the ground* Huh?

Optimus: IT SAID I KIDNAPPED A TRAIN!!!! *throws arms in the air* WHAT WOULD I NEED A TALKING TRAIN FOR!!!!!!

Sidescreen: Uh~ Hostage?

Optimus: *glares at him* WHY WOULD I NEED A TALKING TRAIN AS A HOSTAGE IF I WANTED A HOSTAGE I'D KIDNAP AND TORTURE A DECEPTICON NOT A FRAGGING TALKING TRAIN THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!  

Sidescreen: *wide optic* Ok~ So~ You didn't take that well~

Optimus: *throwing some kinda fit* WHY WOULD A TALKING TRAIN EXIST ANYWAY THAT'S JUST FRAGGING FREAKY IF I WERE TO ENCOUNTER A TALKING TRAIN I'D SCREAM AND SHOOT IT UNTIL I KNEW IT WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!! 

Sidescreen: *blank look* And yet we are talking robots that can transform into talking cars and jets! But he freaks out about talking trains! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PRIME!!!!!!

Optimus: *transforms into his vehicle mode* Nothing! Now if you excuse me......*speeds off towards the exit of the scrapyard* I HAVE TALKING TRAINS TO HUNT DOWN AND ERADICATE!!!!!!! 

Sidescreen: *stands there in shock for 5 minutes then* RATCHET GO STOP YOUR MATE FROM ATTACKING RANDOM TRAINS THAT HAVE HUMANS ON THEM BECAUSE HE THINKS THEY CAN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *stomps past grumbling* Stop fragging putting more stupid things in Prime's helm I already have to deal with every other stupid thing he does! *transforms and races off after his mate with his sirens blearing*