Dare #20 & Ask #18

@rescuebots234 Hiya I dare ratchet to flirt with Optimus for a day and not get mad and also can u two adopt me???

Sidescreen: *purring loudly as Blurr cuddles with him*

Blurr: *chuckles* Your like a Cyberkitten!

Sidescreen: *looks at him blankly* Don't patronise me

Blurr: *shakes his helm* Of course Sidescreen of course

*data-pad screams bloody murder*

Blurr: *jumps 50 feet in the air*

Sidescreen: *giggles at him as he looks at his data-pad*

Blurr: *pants spark racing* Primus I'm never going to get used to that!

Sidescreen: *reading over the dare* I don't expect you to!

Blurr: *huffs*

Sidescreen: *slowly sits up* 

Blurr: *grabs him* Don't go!~

Sidescreen: *looks at him softly* I have to Blurr I need to get this dare to Ratchet!

Blurr: *whines but lets him go*

Sidescreen: *smiles and kisses his cheek* Don't worry Blurr I'll be back~ *gets up*

Blurr: *watches him* You better be!

Sidescreen: *shakes his helm amused by his Mechfriend before leaving his berthroom to find Ratchet*

1 Minute Later

Ratchet: *putting his tools away*

Sidescreen: *walks up to him* Hey Ratch!

Ratchet: *looks at him* What do you need Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *hums* Nothing~ But you have a dare to flirt with Optimus all day and not get mad!

Ratchet: *groans loudly* Why!? Primus? Why!

Sidescreen: *nods* I see your not happy~ So they have also asked if you can adopt them?

Ratchet: *stares at him for a second* Fine! We already have two adopted creations why not add another! Though I need to know if their a Mech or Femme also their name!?

Sidescreen: *nods* Yea so do I because I don't know!

Ratchet: *Sighs* Of course you don't

Sidescreen: *offended* Hey! I try not to judge peoples gender because of their name!

Ratchet: *hums before walking off grumbling about having to flirt with a perverted Prime*

Time Skip 1:00pm

Optimus: *reading a data-pad*

Ratchet: *walks over to him*

Optimus: *focused on his data-pad*

Ratchet: *clears voice box*

Optimus: *looks up and smiles brightly at his mate* Hey Ratchy!

Ratchet: *takes deep invent* Your sexy and nobot knows it!

Optimus: *confused* Huh?

Ratchet: *walks off*

Sidescreen: *looks at Ratchet as he walks passed him* What the frag was that!?

Ratchet: *looks over his shoulder-plate at him* I don't flirt!

Time Skip 2:00pm

Ratchet: *working on something*

Optimus: *walks behind him and slaps his aft*

Ratchet: *yelps and spins around to face him*

Optimus: *waiting to get glitch slapped again*

Ratchet: *wants to glitch slap him but instead takes a deep invent and smirks at him* Oh~ That felt so~ Good Optimus~ Please do it again love~

Optimus: *optics widen and he quickly runs off freaking out*

Ratchet: *snickers and goes back to work* That was a great reaction Prime~

Time Skip 3:00pm

Everybot: *doing random things around the scrapyard*

Ratchet: *leaning against a wall*

Optimus: *Walks passed*

Ratchet: *stares at his aft and smirks*

Optimus: *suddenly yelps and turns around to see a smirking Ratchet*

Ratchet: *smirking* Nice aft Prime~

Optimus: *optics widen greatly* (thoughts- RATCHET JUST SLAPPED MY AFT!!~~~~~)

Everybot else: *suddenly in a large group staring wide optic at the two their intakes wide open in shock*

Time Skip 4:00pm

Optimus: *standing very still*

Ratchet: *rubbing his servos up and down Optimus's sides* You know you've got great hips Orion~

Optimus: *hums looking down at him in slight fear*

Ratchet: *purrs as he leans up towards his faceplates* I think you'd be very good at Carrying a Sparkling yourself~

Optimus: *optics widen significantly* NOPE!! *breaks out of Ratchet's hold and runs at top speed out of the scrapyard*

Ratchet: *watches with a smirk and chuckles* Stupid Prime!~

Time Skip 6:00pm

As the sun started to set everybot started calming down and most headed for their berthrooms.

Optimus: *peaks helm around the gate of the scrapyard looking around franticly before slowly making his way into the scrapyard*

Ratchet: *watching his every move from the shadows*

Optimus: *starts speed walking towards his berthroom looking around and stopping at every noise*

Clang!

Optimus: *freezes and his optics follow a rolling can*

Ratchet: *slowly creeps up on him*

Optimus: *listens for anybot before sighing in relief*

Ratchet: *right behind him and leans into his audio receptor* Mate with me Prime~

Optimus: *screams loudly and quickly turns around to face Ratchet before crashing from the scare*

Ratchet: *hums as he looks down at his mate* Now you know how I feel everytime you slap my aft and flirt with me when I'm trying to recharge!