Dare #15

@theofficialbumblebee I dare Russell's dad do buy a big trampoline and to turn the everybot humans so then they get to play in the trampoline

Sidescreen: *Soccer kicks a piece of scrap metal and watches as it fly's across the scrapyard*

*BANG!*

*Bunch of stuff falling over followed by some yells of shock as well as a femme sounding scream from Grimlock when a cat ran out from under a shelf from all the loud noises*

Bumblebee: *walks over not very happy* SIDESCREEN!!!!!

Sidescreen: *groans* What!~

Bumblebee: *narrows optics* Why did you throw that piece of scrap metal!?

Sidescreen: *scoffs* I didn't throw it I kicked it!

Bumblebee: *glares* Really now?

Sidescreen: *whines* Well what do you expect I might not be like Sideswipe but my Sparkmate's currently back on Griffin Rock and I'm fragging bored~

Bumblebee: *sighs and pinches between his optics* Just.....Just don't throw or...Kick anymore pieces of metal or anything! *walks off*

Sidescreen: *grumbles* I want Blurr! 

*data-pad goes off*

Sidescreen: *pulls out data-pad and looks at the screen* Hmm.......DENNY!!!!!!!

Denny: *walks out of the diner* Yea!

Sidescreen: *looks down at him* You have been dared to buy a big trampoline!

Denny: Oh~ I have one of those already! *walks off*

1 Hour Later

*The trampoline was set up....But there was one little problem*

Sidescreen: *looking at the trampoline* Uh~ Denny?

Denny: *smiles* Yea!

Sidescreen: *points at it* I don't think that's safe!

Denny: *shrugs him off and walks over to the old rusted trampoline* You worry to much Sidescreen it's perfectly safe! *hits one of the metal legs of the trampoline and the whole thing falls apart*

Sidescreen: *blank look* Yea~ It's perfectly safe~

Denny: *deadpan* I see your point *walks over to his car* I'm going to go buy a new trampoline! *gets in and drives off*

3 Hours Later

Everybot: *jumping on a giant trampoline*

Denny: *passed out in a chair*

Russell: *sitting in a chair next to his dad watching the bots or human bots at the moment*

Human Sidescreen: *standing off to the side* Hey guys you should play crack the egg!

Human Grimlock: *blinks* What's that!?

Russell: It's a game you play on the trampoline you pick someone to be the egg and they have to lay in the middle of the trampoline with their knees up to their chest and their arms wrapped around them while everyone else jumps around to try and get them to release their arms from around their legs which is why the games called crack the egg!

Human Bumblebee: *nods* It could be fun so *looks at his team* Who wants to be the egg?

Human Strongarm: *points* I think Sideswipe should be the egg!

Human Sideswipe: W-What no way not happening I'm not going to be the stupid damn-

1 Minute Later

Human Sideswipe: *curled up in the middle of the trampoline with narrow optics* Egg!

Human Optimus: *whining about how he didn't get to be the egg*

Human Ratchet: *gets annoyed and smacks his mate upside the helm* Shut up Prime!

Russell: Alright guys start jumping on my count!

Everybot: *nods apart from an annoy Sideswipe*

Russell: Alright 1!

Everybot: *stare at Sideswipe*

Human Sideswipe: *adjusts his position*

Russell: 2!

Human Sidescreen: *smirking as he leans against a wall*

Russell: 3!

Everybot: *narrow optics*

Russell: Jump!

Everybot: *start jumping around*

Human Sideswipe: *getting bounced around* I don't like this!

Human Strongarm: *jumps extremely close to Sideswipe*

Human Sideswipe: *goes up in the air before landing back on the trampoline still holding strong* It's going to take alot more then that!

Everybot: *stop jumping and share looks*

Human Sideswipe: *nervous* Uh guys what are you doing?

Everybot: *get ready to jump at the same time*

Russell: *eyes widen* Uh guys that's not a-

Everybot: *start jumping in sync*

Human Sideswipe: *getting thrown around* STOP!!!

Russell: *blank look* Good Idea *sigh*

Human Sidescreen: *watches his brother get thrown around until*

Human Optimus: *jumps and lands right next to Sideswipe*

Human Sideswipe: *gets launched into the air and goes flying off the trampoline* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*CRASH!!*

Everybot: *cringe*

Human Sideswipe: *lands in a pile of scrap infront of a shelf and grunts* I'M OK!!!!

*Shelf starts rocking back and forth before falling on top of Sideswipe*

Human Sideswipe: *yelps and groans loudly* Less ok!~

Human Strongarm: *looks at the others* I actually feel sorry for Sideswipe!

Everybot: *gasp and pick up Strongarm and rush her to the med-bay*

Human Strongarm: *growls* I'M NOT SICK!!!!!!!!

Human Ratchet: *glares* Shut up kid I'm giving you a check up and that's final! *pulls out giant elephant needle* Now stay still *brings it close to Strongarm*

Human Strongarm: *optics widen and she makes a puppy whine*

4 Seconds Later Outside The Med-bay

Human Strongarm: *in med-bay* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET HIM AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Loud crashes*

Human Ratchet: *in med-bay growling* HOLD HER DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Human Optimus: *in the med-bay* ON IT!!!!!!! *pounces at Strongarm*

*BANG!!!*

Human Optimus: * in med-bay crying* RATCHET SHE KICKED ME IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human Ratchet: *in med-bay sighing* Why did I mate with you Prime!

Human Optimus: *in med-bay still crying* Because you love me!~

Human Ratchet: *in med-bay grumbling and whispers* And sometimes I question why I love you so much!