Ask #9

@tryt65etr Everybot did you know that Cliffjumper and Tailgate are Melodacus prime Queen of the Autobots brothers

Sidescreen: *Digging thought the giant pile of scrap trying to find the thing he threw into it when Drift scared him* Where is it.....Where is it *thinks he sees it and picks it up only to growl when he sees it's not what his looking for* DAMN YOU DRIFT!!!! *throws the thing his holding in a random direction*

*5 seconds later a distant yelp is heard*

Sidescreen: *stares in that direction* Ok~ So I hit somebot....Moving on~ *turns back to the pile of scrap* Now where could you be~

*data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *sighs and pulls out his data-pad to look at the ask* Aren't they dead? *shrugs walking over towards everybot* Hey guys!

Bumblebee: *sighs* Yes Sidescreen?

Sidescreen: *looks at Bee with a blank look* Wow! I feel so loved right now!

Bumblebee: *annoyed* Sidescreen!

Sidescreen: *grunts* Alright Primus! Your no fun Bee! *clears voice box* Anyway did you guys know that Cliffjumper and Tailgate are the Prime Queens brothers?

Everybot: *optics widen in shock* WHAAAAT!!!!

Sidescreen: *nods* Yea....But aren't they dead?

Ratchet: *huffs* Last time I checked yes!

Optimus: *nods* Yes both Cliffjumper and Tailgate perished in the war

Sidescreen: *hums nodding* Hmm alright good to know! *turns around* Now if you excuse me.....I have something to refined because somebot! *gives a pointed look at Drift* Startled me and I threw it in a giant pile of scrap! *walks off in a huff*