Ask #14 & Dare #13

@theofficialbumblebee I have an ask for bumblebee Has he ever said a bad word and if not I dare him to say a bad word in front of everybot

Sidescreen: *Hanging upside down from the Alchemor staring into space*

Blurr: *talking to Sideswipe when he notices his sparkmate hanging from the Alchemor* What's Sidescreen doing?

Sideswipe: *blinks and looks to where Blurr's looking and shrugs* My brothers just weird sometimes!

Blurr: *looks at him* How so?

Sideswipe: *hums* You know how somebot's like to lurk in the shadows?

Blurr: *nods* Yea I know about that!

Sideswipe: *sighs* Well Sidescreen likes to lurk in high places!

Blurr: *blinks and looks back to Sidescreen* Huh....I didn't know that

Sideswipe: *shrugs* Not many bots do.....Until Sidescreen scares the scrap out of them!

Sidescreen: *looking at them* Their talking about me *optics narrow* I know it!

*data-pad howls*

Sidescreen: *pulls it out and looks at it* Hmm~ *looks around and spots Bumblebee near the stasis pods and drops down onto the ground making his way over to him* Hey Bee!

Bumblebee: *jumps slightly but looks at him* Sidescreen you almost gave me a spark attack!

Sidescreen: *chuckles* Sorry Bee but you have an ask!

Bumblebee: *nods and sighs* What is it this time?

Sidescreen: *hums* Your ask is if you have ever said a bad word if not you've been dared to say a bad word infront of everybot!

Bumblebee: *thinks* Hmm?~

Flashback To Cybertron After Bumblebee Lost His Voice Box

*Everybot thought he was depressed from the loss of his voice box but they were all dead wrong*

Bumblebee: *in his berthroom throwing things around beeping angrily*

*If your wondering what he was beeping about well here is what he was saying* 

Bumblebee: *growling* THAT FRAGGING PIECE OF SCRAP METAL FRAGGING SLAGGER GOOD FOR NOTHING BUCKETHELMED DECEPTICON SLAGGIN FRAGGER WHEN I GET MY SERVOS ON THAT FRAGGING GLITCH I'LL RIP OUT HIS SLAGGIN VOICE BOX AND SEE HOW HE FEELS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO HEAR YOUR OWN PRIMUS DAMN VOICE THEN I'LL RIP OUT HIS SPARK AND SEND HIM TO THE PITS WITH UNICRON BEFORE CHOPPING OFF HIS HELM AND MOUNTING IT ON MY WALL SO I CAN REMEMBER THE DAY I OFFLINED THAT BUCKETHELMED FRAGGER THAT TOOK MY VOICE BOX FROM MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Of Flashback

Sidescreen: *staring at Bumblebee's wide optic expression with confusion*

Bumblebee: *shakes his helm and looks at Sidescreen* Uh~ Not infront of other bots?~

Sidescreen: *wide optic* So you have said a bad word when?

Bumblebee: *looks away* When I lost my voice box!

Sidescreen: *intake falls open* I am now asking you to say a bad word infront of everybot!

Bumblebee: *nervous* Uh~ I don't think that's a good idea~

Sidescreen: *scoffs* I don't give a scrap DO IT!!!!

Bumblebee: *gives up* Alright fine! *walks off to call everybot together while whispering to himself* My adoptive creators are going to offline me for this

20 Minutes Later

Everybot: *standing infront of the Alchemor staring at Bee*

Bumblebee: *looking at them* I called you all here for one reason!

Ratchet: *raises optic ridge* And what would that be?

Bumblebee: *takes deep breath then* OH, FRAGSCRAP, GLITCH, DAMN SPIKESUCKER

Everybot: *gasp in horror*

Bumblebee: *continues* PUSSY, AFTHOLE, CUNT, MOTHERFRAGGER- *gets knocked to the ground by a flying wrench*

Ratchet: *growling with a heated glare* BUMBLEBEE YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LISTENING TO A HUMAN CUSSING SONG AND MAKING IT CYBERTRONIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *groans* I'm sorry! 

Optimus: *also glaring and growling at his adopted son* SORRY WONT SAVE YOU YOUNG MECH YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL WE SAY OTHER WISE!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *optics narrow at the sky* I'm not ever a fragging teenager anymore!

Optimus&Ratchet: *angry* BUMBLEBEE WE ARE YOUR CREATORS AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO US WE DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE BECAUSE TO US YOUR STILL A SPARKLING SO YOU WILL BE GROUNDED DO WE ALL UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *whimpers at getting yelled at but sighs* Yes Carrier and Sire~

The Team: *snickering*

Bumblebee: *glares at them*

The Team: *shut up and leave*

Sidescreen: *optic twitching* I said to say a bad word infront of everybot Bee A bad word which means ONE bad word Bumblebee NOT A WHOLE FRAGGING CUSS SONG!!!!!!!!!!