Chapter 3

He was a bit frightened in his heart. Shi Bufan loved saying "scram", "I will make you cry", "this boss" etc. He had lost his memory but he still remembered his catchphrases?

But no matter what, Zhen Yuanbai didn't dare to bring him back to his house. Because the electric bicycle was too slow, it started to wobble back and forth on the road. Zhen Yuanbai felt a heavy weight on his shoulders. Shi Bufan leaned his chin on his shoulders and breathed in his ears. His back suddenly stiffened. "How about...I book a room for you in a hotel...so you can sleep there tonight?"

Shi Bufan suddenly chuckled. Zhen Yuanbai felt the hair on his body stand up and he almost lost balance of the bicycle. Shi Bufan lazily said, "Sure."

Zhen Yuanbai was about to sigh when he realized that he had forgotten his ID. He asked Shi Bufan, "Did you bring your ID?"

Shi Bufan said slowly, "Nope."

Zhen Yuanbai went over the possibilities in his mind and really couldn't find a place to take him to. He dejectedly brought him back to his house. On the way, he intentionally went the long way around, a bit worried that Shi Bufan might keep track of the way to his house and then come over to find him if he remembered everything one day.

When they arrived at the neighborhood, he placed one foot on the ground to balance the bicycle. He softly shrugged his shoulders and Shi Bufan who was laying on him, scrunched his eyebrows and opened his eyes. "We're here?"

"Mhm..." Zhen Yuanbai said, "Get off. I'm going to bring the electric bicycle into the elevator."

Shi Bufan got off the bicycle and he looked to the side. Zhen Yuanbai was afraid that he might figure out where his neighborhood was, so he hurriedly tugged on him. "Come this way. We're going in."

Shi Bufan was tall and built. When he crossed his arms over his chest, it made Zhen Yuanbai feel pressured in the elevator. He held the electric bicycle and secretly glanced at him. He noticed that there seemed to be allergy symptoms on his face and neck. He became more and more curious.

But since Shi Bufan hadn't said anything, he didn't dare ask either. Under the silence, the two arrived at their designated floor. Zhen Yuanbai immediately pushed the electric bicycle out while he covered the house number. At the same time, he unlocked the door and scurried to the side, gesturing for him to enter.

Shi Bufan saw his little movements and lazily tugged the corner of his lip. He walked in casually.

Zhen Youxiu's middle school and Zhen Yuanbai's high school were not far from each other. If he was out of class early, he would go ahead and wait for Zhen Yuanbai sometimes. Although he never talked to Shi Bufan before, he had seen him before. He heard some movements so he walked out the room. They made eye contact. Zhen Youxiu scrunched his eyebrows and before he could say something, he saw Zhen Yuanbai rushing over after parking the electric bicycle. He pushed him into the room and said, "I brought my friend over to play. Stay in your room to do homework."

"I finished my homework."

"Then play your games." The two kids of the Zhen Family had great grades. Zhen Pingjin was a part of a gaming company, so he rarely restricted the kids to go online or play games.

Zhen Youxiu tilted his head to the side and looked behind him. Zhen Yuanbai pushed his head back. "Don't come out."

Not only was he scared of being beaten up, he was also a bit worried that Shi Bufan might recognize Zhen Youxiu and find someone to beat him up.

He walked out and closed the door for Zhen Youxiu. Who knew that during this time Shi Bufan was strolling around the house as if it was his. He was already laying down on his bed, clearly not taking himself to be a stranger.