Chapter 47

Shi Bufan choked on the words and felt a ball of anger inside of him. The whole night, he was unable to feel any better since the moment he closed his eyes, he felt flame burning inside him.

This flame burned until the second morning when the little classmate appeared in front of him, in high spirits and even greeted him. Even then, he still felt angry.

Zhen Yuanbai saw Shi Bufan's unfriendly expression and tactfully closed his mouth, wanting to get around him, but the latter grabbed his backpack and pulled him into his arms. He said displeased, "What are you doing? Something happened this morning?"

"I think you don't care about me."

Meeting Shi Bufan's black and deep eyes, Zhen Yuanbai quickly recalled what Zhen Youxiu had said and he didn't know how to respond.

He actually suffered from insomnia yesterday as well and he felt like he shouldn't continue with Shi Bufan. After all, they couldn't really get married, right? In the end, they got together after an unexpected turn of events. Once Shi Bufan recovered his memory, the show should be nearing its end.

"Who, who said that?" Zhen Yuanbai pulled his arm off his shoulders and reprimanded, "Your arms are heavy. Stop putting it around my shoulders."

Shi Bufan grinded his teeth.

The two, each, have different thoughts. One was worried while the other had malicious intentions.

These two days, the library was going to host a convention for anime, comics, and such. The school was buzzing with excitement and there were people coming over from nearby cities. Zhen Yuanbai normally didn't pay attention to these while he was on the net. After hearing Song Mo mentioning this, he realized that a few famous cosplayers and online authors were coming.

This lit a popular trend nearby. There were sisters wearing beautiful dresses and... brothers passing by. Although it was pretty uncommon, the outfits were good-looking.

Shi Bufan glanced at it and suddenly said, "I think I remember."

Zhen Yuanbai who was originally admiring the scene suddenly froze and then looked up. "Remember, remember what?"

Shi Bufan stared at Zhen Yuanbai's clear and fair white face while the latter was frightened by his voice. But he said slowly, "I remember a hand pushing me..." He glanced at Zhen Yuanbai's hands and the latter instinctively hid his hands. Shi Bufan reached over to grab his hands, but Zhen Yuanbai wouldn't give him it. But in terms of patience, he clearly wasn't Shi Bufan's match, so he was forced to hand his hands over.

Shi Bufan's voice was soft, but for Zhen Yuanbai, it was earth-shattering. "It looks similar to your hands. Slender and white... but it shouldn't be you right?"

Zhen Yuanbai immediately stiffened and said, "Of course it's not me!"

"But it looks very similar to your hands." Shi Bufan placed Zhen Yuanbai's hands on his palm and played with it. Shi Bufan was trying to hold in his laughter, but he pretended to be thinking, "I actually heard of some things...."

He purposely didn't continue and as expected, Zhen Yuanbai became impatient and probed, as if facing an enemy, "What's the matter?"

"You normally walk home this way, so why did you coincidentally appear by the slope the day that I got in an accident?"

That day, Zhen Yuanbai was actually not feeling good, so he wanted to go home through a quiet path. Plus, the sunset was beautiful that day, but it doesn't seem convincing. At least, that's what he thought. He glanced at Shi Bufan and said, "You, you remember everything?'