Chapter 33

This was the first time Ling Xuan had met a child who made her speechless at the first encounter. Although it seemed like he was very polite and understanding, in other people's ears, it felt like he was saying: what's the point of saying that when I'm here already? I know you wanted to pick me up, so I'll give you a chance to drive me back home later. Thank me.

Ling Xuan maintained a slight smile and knocked on Shi Bufan's room.

Zhen Yuanbai harshly kicked Shi Bufan in order to struggle, finally jumping up. He would've never thought that Zhen Youxiu would come over and he instinctively dodged to the side.

Shi Bufan rubbed his lower leg which was kicked and licked his lips as if it wasn't enough. He stood up and opened the door, looking down to see Zhen Youxiu who was only up to his chest. He became angry right then and said, "Why did you come over?"

Zhen Yuanbai would definitely tear up after being kissed for more than 10 seconds. He didn't even get time to admire his beauty when Zhen Youxiu had destroyed it.

"There's a question that I need help on." Zhen Youxiu pushed Shi Bufan to the side and walked in, placing his gaze on the door. He walked over and clapped the door, saying, "Brother, are you in there?"

"I'm here." Zhen Yuanbai immediately responded and said, "I'm using the bathroom now."

Zhen Youxiu turned around and glanced at their seats, pulling the seat that Zhen Yuanbai was just in over and sitting on it. He quietly took out his prep book from his backpack.

Shi Bufan walked over and sat down on his chair, smiling and said, "You're just as impolite as you were before."

"Same to you." Zhen Youxiu flipped open his prep book while Shi Bufan supported his chin up with his hands, saying, "You're treating my home like yours now, hm?"

"Don't you treat my brother like your own brother?" Zhen Youxiu didn't even look at him. After flipping open the prep book, he took out his notebook and started to work on the problem. Shi Bufan pushed the tray of fruits over and said, "There's still a lot of wine chocolates. Do you want some?"

Zhen Youxiu finally glanced at him and said, "Are you a retard?"

Shi Bufan was speechless.

"Do you think that you can make someone drunk from eating wine chocolate? You should've thought about that before."

"..." Shi Bufan knocked on the table and he started to appear rude and fierce. When Zhen Youxiu was about to retort, Zhen Yuanbai finally walked out from inside and said, "Youxiu, how did you come over?"

Zhen Youxiu's eyes immediately landed on his face and said, "I obviously took the taxi over. Why? You think I walked over?"

The moment he started talking, he couldn't close his mouth. Zhen Yuanbai stopped talking and sat by his brother's side, softly saying, "Actually, you can just send me a picture of it. I can explain it to you over the internet."

"Heh." Zhen Youxiu said, "Then why don't you just teach him his homework over the internet?"

Zhen Yuanbai was speechless.

He thought it was funny. Zhen Youxiu was like this as a child. Normally, he didn't seem like he cared, but the moment he noticed that Zhen Yuanbai was intimate with someone else other than him, Zhen Youxiu would become very annoyed, like a dog who would bite someone if angered. Zhen Yuanbai detected Zhen Youxiu's thoughts and didn't think he was as annoying anymore. He said in a good attitude, "Ok, which question don't you understand? I'll explain."

"I don't get any." Zhen Youxiu said, "Explain all the questions to me."

Shi Bufan stabbed an apple and took a bite, glancing coldly at Zhen Youxiu and saying, "Aren't you within the top 10 of your grade? Did you cheat?"