Chapter 26

Zhen Yuanbai didn't know what others thought, but he held a whole new level of respect towards Shi Bufan. After he finished, Shi Bufan wanted to hear more, saying, "Explain this part too."

It felt like Shi Bufan was saying "kiss here," making Zhen Yuanbai's ears itch. "The teacher already explained this part."

"I don't like to listen to what other people have to say. I want to listen to Teacher Zhen."

"Why are you like this..." Zhen Yuanbai complained, but picked up his pencil and started to explain the formula.

Regarding the voting on the forum, the class had also participated in the anonymous discussion. Yet, they all hid this, afraid that Shi Bufan might find out.

Zhen Yuanbai found out after Song Mo had told him, leading him to open the school forums. The moment he opened it, he saw the post with the most likes —

Anonymous: The feeling Shi Bufan gave me was that he had been preparing for something big, but when he got everyone's hopes up, nothing happened.

Anonymous: hahaha. Shi Bufan makes me laugh! Originally, I was thinking that Shi Bufan had some ability since he wanted to sit next to Zhen Yuanbai. Who knew that he only surpassed Ye Lian and the rest. Hahaha.

Anonymous: I wonder if Shi Bufan would see this. I just want to say: Brother Shi, it's better if you drop out of Shengyi High School and just continue to be a bully.

Anonymous: It's not that Shengyi High School doesn't suit him, but that studying doesn't.

...

The comments made Zhen Yuanbai flabbergasted. He never thought that elite students could mock underachievers like that. How were they any different from the bullies they claim Shi Bufan to be? Although Shi Bufan was bad and arrogant, he had his own principles and bottom line. In Zhen Yuanbai's eyes, the comment with the most likes was basically humiliating Shi Bufan's character.

But, Zhen Yuanbai didn't understand that these types of people didn't remember compliments. But once they were scolded, they could hold grudges the entire day.

His fingers slightly trembled.

The purpose of the school forum was so people could interact and learn from one another. It was really rare for a group of students to attack a single person on the forum and Zhen Yuanbai believed without a doubt that Shi Bufan would beat them all up for criticizing him.

Zhen Yuanbai was a good student, so the school gave him the power to supervise over the forums. It made it easier for him to login and share some information or tips for the students. His fingers trembled and he pursed his lips, deleting all the comments that made him uncomfortable. Then, he pinned a post under the name of Administrator 007: Shengyi High School Forum Rules.

Besides copying and pasting some of the original rules, he also added a few more.

There will be no tolerance for humiliation/insults towards other students. Post will be deleted if seen.There will be no tolerance for teasing/mocking towards other students. Post will be deleted if seen.There will be no tolerance for demeaning/degrading towards other students. Post will be deleted if seen.There will be no tolerance for bullying students with lower grades than you. Post will be deleted if seen.There will be no tolerance for venting anger regarding private matters on the forums. Post will be deleted if seen.

Everyone, please mind your own business and keep out of trouble. Study hard every day and be cautious. Don't chat about things unrelated to school. If someone violates the rules, you will lose the ability to chat on forums.