Chapter 68

A decade later.

In the bustling airport, a young man wearing a tan-colored windbreaker has been frequently glancing at the watch. His hair was slightly curly and contrasting his exquisite and snow-white face, it made him look gentle and warm.

"This is..." A voice suddenly rang and a middle-aged man got out of the car in front and glanced at the young man. "It's Zhen..."

"Hello Teacher Liang." Zhen Yuanbai suddenly smiled and nodded.

He always had a good memory and at first glance, he was able to recognize the man in front of him to be Liang Xiude, his highschool math teacher. Liang Xiude glanced at him and praised, "These years, I've heard new abouts you. You just... returned?"

He looked at the suitcases by Zhen Yuanbai's side.

The shy and timid young man from the past has transformed into a gentle young man. He smiled a contagious smile. He appeared harmless, but he was confident and calm. He said, "I'm on my annual leave, so I came back to visit."

"Eh?" Seeing that there was still time left, Liang Xiude asked, "How are you and Shi Bufan?"

The night the college entrance exam was over, a few groups had erupted into discussion. The next morning, Shi Bufan and Zhen Yuanbai even made it on the hot search rankings on social media. There were pictures of them kissing under the college entrance exam banner. Don't mention the whole school who the two would see every day, but even strangers widened their eyes at the sight of the pictures.

Those who didn't recognize the kids believed that the two must be bad students who got poor grades.

But the previous night, the video of the TV station interviewing Zhen Yuanbai and Shi Bufan was quickly edited out. The TV station proved that the two were basically top students and they made it on two of the hot search rankings. Even more, once the college entrance exam grades came out, everyone was shocked.

The two of them actually scored full marks on the college entrance exam!

It was the miracle within a miracle that there were two people with top scores in the province and even more, their grades in other subjects were considerately good too. Their grades painted another layer of color on their relationship. Those who had been meddling in other people's businesses and disapproving of them quietly disappeared. Later on, Shengyi High School started spreading the story of the two of them. Although they exaggerated some parts, what was undeniable was that everyone in Shengyi High School all admired them.

Even more, don't mention how Zhen Youxiu had gotten into the same college as his elder brother. Zhen Family's brothers were the legend of the legend.

For a while, Zhen Yuanbai's face would flush whenever Shi Bufan was mentioned. However, he was able to faintly smile and handle this right now. "He will come and pick me up later."

Liang Xiude nodded and sighed with feelings, saying, "You guys don't see each other that often, but who knew you guys have such a great relationship?"

Actually, it wasn't that they never saw each other. Although the scientific project Zhen Yuanbai was participating in was secretive, Shi Bufan was able to come and visit him from time to time. Now, Shi Bufan was a well-known figure within the business world and he sponsored most of the scientific research there was.

Zhen Yuanbai chatted some more and before leaving, Liang Xiude suddenly turned around and said, "Were you sick during your junior year?"

"Ah?"

"That year, I thought that Shi Bufan had hit you, so I went after him in the dorms. In the end, I found out that you were hiding under the blankets. Were you really sick that day?"