Chapter 27

It was clear that Shi Bufan was trying to hint at and Zhen Yuanbai finally realized what the latter was planning. He said with a straight face, "I'm not going to live in your house."

Shi Bufan hooked his arm around Zhen Yuanbai's shoulders and said in regret, "Why not? I have a big house and my bed is also big enough for us. There are also quite a few chefs in the house, so you can eat dishes from different countries if you like. We're just going Saturday afternoon and coming back Sunday night. If you're afraid, I'll have my parents tell your parents about it, ok?"

Zhen Yuanbai said sternly, "I'm not a greedy person."

With his soft and adorable voice, it was hard to take Zhen Yuanbai seriously. Shi Bufan moved closer and Zhen Yuanbai immediately ducked him, saying, "We're in school right now. I'm going to get angry."

"Angry...Well, show me how angry you can get." Shi Bufan hugged him and said in his ears in a longing tone, "What should I do? I want to hand in my homework. Hand in a lot of homework and make you gasp for air..."

Zhen Yuanbai suddenly pushed Shi Bufan away. The autumn wind blew against his scarlet face and he thought: Why is Annoying Shi that irritating?

When the afternoon arrived, Zhen Yuanbai walked out of the school with Shi Bufan and Zhen Yuanbai had a habit of buying milk tea. He even bought one for Zhen Youxiu. While walking, Zhen Yuanbai suddenly saw a person from afar behind the car looking towards them. He subconsciously looked over to see a plain and simple woman who seemed to be glancing at Shi Bufan.

When the woman met Shi Bufan's gaze, she seemed to be surprised and quickly moved back.

Zhen Yuanbai thought that the woman was familiar, but couldn't remember who she was for the time being. He took a sip of the matcha milk tea and slurped a lot of brown sugar tapiocas right then. It was sweet and soft, making him feel deeply satisfied.

Shi Bufan grabbed a lemon black tea and decided to stay as far as he could from the strong scent of milk. While lazily standing there, he said to Zhen Yuanbai, "No wonder I always smell the scent of milk on you. Do you drink milk tea often?"

"Not very often." Once Zhen Yuanbai said this, he thought it wasn't too proper, so he added, "I only drank it twice a week, in the past."

Zhen Yuanbai's parents didn't allow them to drink certain beverages, but he and Zhen Youxiu liked it. Therefore, the parents made a rule that they could only drink twice a week. But ever since he dated Shi Bufan, it was a frequent thing for Zhen Yuanbai to drink five times a week.

Zhen Yuanbai subconsciously touched his face and believed that he shouldn't allow himself or Zhen Youxiu to keep drinking the milk tea anymore.

From afar, Zhen Youxiu made his way over on his bicycle, stopping in front of the two. Lately, Shi Bufan had been handing Zhen Yuanbai over to Zhen Youxiu personally and they were all used to this. Zhen Yuanbai walked over and sat behind Zhen Youxiu while Shi Bufan delivered the milk tea over, saying, "Here. A combination of all the milk teas."

Zhen Youxiu didn't act modestly either, grabbing it and placing it in the basket in front of the bike. Without even greeting shi Bufan, he directly pedaled off, making Zhen Yuanbai hurry to wave goodbye at Shi Bufan. The latter watched as they left his vision and then his smile faded.

Zhen Youxiu, this condescending stupid boy. He bought so much milk tea for him, but he didn't even call him Brother Shi.

His Congming was at least better.

When the bike entered the building, Zhen Youxiu fixed his messy hair and scrunched his brows, saying, "You have been getting closer and closer to Shi Bufan lately."