Chapter 31

Zhen Yuanbai was confused for half a second before his face slowly turned red and his eyes brightened. Although he pursed his lips, his expression had already exposed his feelings.

"If you want to laugh, then laugh. What is that expression?"

Zhen Yuanbai finally burst into laughter. He clutched his stomach and rolled on the bed, making shi Bufan curl his lips. He climbed on the bed and held Zhen Yuanbai in his arms, but the latter was still laughing hard. He pushed Shi Bufan and said, "Rabbits don't have slender legs like you."

Shi Bufan said, "Have you heard of the polar rabbits? The ones with huge bodies and extremely slender legs."

It felt like someone had turned on the laughing button on Zhen Yuanbai. Tears fell down his face from laughter as he stayed in Shi Bufan's arms. His face rubbed against Shi Bufan's fluffy onesie. Because he ran out of energy, his voice was extremely soft, making Shi Bufan feel numb. "You, haha....Why did you wear the pink one?"

"So I can make you happy. Why else?"

It felt like someone turned off Zhen Yuanbai's laughing button and he looked up at Shi Bufan while the latter's eyes smiled. Zhen Yuanbai seemed to be sucked into this moment, frozen. It felt like Shi Bufan was scared of scaring him, so he carefully moved closer.

His breath was on Zhen Yuanbai's and the latter finally rolled over all of a sudden, coming to the realization of what was about to happen. He even rolled off with the blankets.

"..."

Choosing between kissing Zhen Yuanbai and sleeping, Shi Bufan decided to lay down, using his arms as a cushion. His exposed legs made him look like he was wearing knickers. The clothes were supposed to be loose but because it wasn't Shi Bufan's size, it was quite tight on him. The pinkish red rabbit on the youth's slender body made him look a little funny, despite how handsome he was.

Rabbit Shi turned around and poked the little turtle's head. "Share the blanket."

The little turtle kicked him and loosened his grip. Rabbit Shi tugged the blankets firmly and pulled the blanket over. The little turtled was exposed immediately and he turned around to fight for the blanket. The curly hair became messy and it stuck to his face, making Shi Bufan want to kiss him. The latter suddenly loosened his grip and Zhen Yuanbai grabbed it back.

Zhen Yuanbai rolled himself and half of the blanket away, saying, "Can't you just take out another blanket?"

"You're just sleeping here for the night. Do I really need to?" Shi Bufan found his voice and moved closer saying, "Just deal with this for the night."

At this time, they heard knocking outside the door and then Mother Shi's voice rang. "Will it be a bit too tight for the two of you guys to sleep on the same bed? I ordered people to clean out the room next door, so Yuanyuan can sleep there."

Shi Bufan knitted his eyebrows while Zhen Yuanbai happily got up, tossing the blanket at Shi Bufan. He opened the door in a delightful manner.

Shi Bufan hugged the blanket while making eye contact with his mother. Ling Xuan subconsciously laughed, seeing her son's cold and unsatisfied expression.

She withdrew her gaze and looked at Zhen Yuanbai. The latter was just thanking her and she wondered how it was possible to raise such an obedient son. She tossed her own son to the back of her mind and brought Zhen Yuanbai to the guest room.

The guest room was plain and Zhen Yuanbai politely saw Mother Shi off before immediately pouncing on the bed and rolling. What accomplice? Mother Shi is an angel!

The next morning, the two of them squeezed into the same bathroom. The mirror reflected two young and tender faces brushing their teeth. Shi Bufan was quickly done and wiped his mouth after rinsing, asking, "How did you sleep last night?"