Chapter 60

It felt as if Shi Bufan was about to kiss him any moment, Zhen Yuanbai gently pushed Shi Bufan's chest because Zhen Yuanbai was afraid that he might kiss him without a care for the situation.

"Sit across."

Shi Bufan listened and sat across.

He propped his chin up and looked at Zhen Yuanbai. Because the latter agreed to fool around with him, Shi Bufan had been thinking all sorts of naughty thoughts in his mind. "Then... let's go drink later?"

"I can't." Zhen Yuanbai was obedient like a monk, saying, "The alcohol will mess with people's brains and people will become stupid."

Shi Bufan came to a realization and said, "No wonder I'm not as smart as you. So this is why."

Zhen Yuanbai glared at him and said, "Don't drink anymore in the future, otherwise I..."

"Then you won't love me anymore?"

Zhen Yuanbai looked down and quietly hummed.

"Then where will we go later on?"

When Zhen Yuanbai met Shi Bufan's sparkling eyes, he seemed to regret his words. "Where do you want to go?"

Shi Bufan bit his chopsticks and said, "I want to reserve a room in the hotel and sleep with you."

"Then did you bring your ID?"

"..." The surprise came too suddenly and Shi Bufan immediately turned around to rummage through his backpack, placing his student ID and ID on the table, saying in a deep voice, "I brought it."

Zhen Yuanbai searched for the nearest hotel on his phone as Shi Bufan knocked against the table with his knuckles and he said, "Are you done with food? Let's go."

Zhen Yuanbai knitted his eyebrows and said, "The rooms are so expensive."

"It's fine. I can pay..."

"Even if you pay for it, it's still very expensive."

He had obtained a frugal darling, so Shi Bufan had no choice but to nod helplessly, asking, "Then what do you want to do?"

"Why don't you sleep in my house?" Zhen Yuanbai said, "If we don't sleep in school or at home, my parents will be suspicious."

"But you said that you will go and fool around with me."

"How are you fooling around with me by sleeping in the hotel?" Zhen Yuanbai proposed, "Why don't I go and play with you until midnight before going home? If my parents ask about it, I'll say that your grades improved greatly and we're out celebrating."

It was unsure what part of the sentence was funny, but Shi Bufan laughed. After chuckling for a while, he said in a proper tone, "Then where are we going to play?"

Zhen Yuanbai racked his brains and asked, "We can go to an arcade?"

"Who wants to go to an arcade?" Shi Bufan said, "I want to bring you to the wilderness."

"No, I'll be cold."

"Then I'll bring you to the hot spring."

"No, I'll be dizzy."

Shi Bufan stared at him and asked, "Are you doing this on purpose?"

Zhen Yuanbai looked around and said, "No, I'm being serious."

"Well, I am too."

Half an hour later, Zhen Yuanbai followed Shi Bufan out the door. At this time, the weather alternated between hot and cold. It was the time to wear a thin jacket and short sleeves. Zhen Yuanbai wore his school uniform as he walked out. They weren't able to decide on where to go, so the two ended up walking around.