Chapter 40

Zhen Yuanbai was very well-behaved. Speaking of well-behaved, he also acted very well-behaved.

When Shi Bufan saw him, he thought of the five-star red flag. When he thought of the red scarf, he thought of a blazing heart.

But now, he had lied to him. From the start, he had been lying. He didn't like him, so he refused to hand in his homework. However, he was afraid, so he didn't dare to reject him.

Shi Bufan was extremely sullen and wanted badly to throw Zhen Yuanbai into the stinky gutter, but he adored Zhen Yuanbai too much. Even if he was lying to him, he wasn't willing to expose his lies anytime soon.

Zhen Yuanbai refused to smoke because he felt as if Shi Bufan was purposefully bullying him. This piece of knowledge made Zhen Yuanbai upset. He avoided the cigarette and pinched his nose, saying, "I won't smoke. If you wanna go, then go. I'm not going to look after you anymore."

He made his way out from under Shi Bufan's arms, but the latter caught him back. Shi Bufan hugged Zhen Yuanbai from behind and tilted his head to look at his expression, knitting his eyebrows and saying, "Why are you crying again?"

He was the one who wanted to make him cry. But once he saw someone crying, he was unhappy. Zhen Yuanbai patted Shi Bufan's arms firmly, but the latter didn't let go. "Why are you so bad?!"

Shi Bufan glanced at the place Zhen Yuanbai patted and he suddenly felt better, saying, "If you want to look after me, you have to agree to my condition. Is it that bad?"

"Well, I'm not looking after you anymore. Why are you still blocking me?"

Shi Bufan choked and he extinguished the cigarette butt, saying, "I'll stop smoking, ok?"

Zhen Yuanbai took advantage of the situation and said, "Whether you smoke or not has nothing to do with me!"

"I'm your boyfriend, so why does it have nothing to do with you?"

"You were the one who said it has nothing to do with me." This time, Zhen Yuanbai refused to let go and said, "You're the one who wanted to break up with me, so let's just break up."

Shi Bufan's face darkened and then he pushed his little classmate on the wall, saying fiercely, "Try saying another word?"

Zhen Yuanbai's courage vanished right then and said, "You...why are you being so rude?..."

Shi Bufan recalled what happened before and after he lost his memory, slightly letting go of Zhen Yuanbai as he asked, "Did I hurt you?"

Zhen Yuanbai said nothing, but he was just a bit frightened. Right now, Shi Bufan made him remember how fierce he was before he lost his memory and Zhen Yuanbai felt as if he would hit him in the next second.

Shi Bufan stared at Zhen Yuanbai's shy face and his adam's apple bobbed. Shi Bufan suddenly moved over and kissed Zhen Yuanbai again, but the latter immediately moved back. Shi Bufan said, annoyed, "Can I not kiss you? Why are you avoiding me?"

After he finished asking this, Shi Bufan kissed Zhen Yuanbai. He cupped Zhen Yuanbai's head and kissed him harshly. Shi Bufan seemed as if he was taking a drug and he finally let go of Zhen Yuanbai when he was satisfied, just in time to see his little classmate's red face. He couldn't help but curl his lips up, saying, "Ok, I'm not angry at you anymore. Let's just keep this in the past."

After all, Zhen Yuanbai was the one at fault. He wiped his lips without saying anything and this made Shi Bufan's eyelids twitch. Shi Bufan suddenly walked over and kissed Zhen Yuanbai again, saying, "Why are you wiping your lips? Stop wiping it."

After kissing, Zhen Yuanbai felt as if something was left on his lips. He raised his hands, but Shi Bufan caught it and Zhen Yuanbai said angrily, "Is there something wrong with you?"